Kezza V L- TSB

kerry8lampard
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6213 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well, here i go again!

having successfully claimed my charges back from Natwest (it took about 5months from LBA and they did it 1 month before court date) and having done my brother's from Natwest (they paid him in full 14days after he sent the 1st request for money) and having got my mate up to court stage with Barclays (her date is 22nd June i think)i have decided to tackle 2 accounts i used to have with Lloyds TSB - one was an old joint account and one was an old current account. The amount i have claimed (including interest) is:

current - £643.27

joint - £503.80

I have complete a MCOL and the date of issed service was 13th May, yesterday they acknowledged the current account one giving them until 10th June to enter defence or pay up! great!

I was just wondering, in most people's experience with Lloyds, do they tend to enter a defence and how far down the line will they pay out?

Cheers guys

Kerry

x

They nearly always enter a defence (at the last minute). There does not appear to be any pattern to their payment times.

broke dave v LTSB WON £3840 2 weeks before court.

Mrs broke dave v Barclays accepted offer £355.

broke dave v LTSB (Business) Prelim stage.

broke dave v LTSB (2nd Claim) LBA stage.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just looked on MCOL and they have until sunday to enter defences for both cases...and guess what....they've done one!! although i am slightly confused - they have entered the date of the defence as the same date i issued the claim! an error surely?