Sophie's claim

Basset_344
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6091 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

a question that many people ask but only you really know what your circumstances are and how quickly you need the money.

how much does it work out with the interest? also presume no court costs are included.

you could accept this offer & try to get the court costs back (lats has a letter for this that has been successful)

or hold out for a court date which could be a much longer wait than previously anticipated.

your decision - you need to weigh it all up

• 4 weeks later...

i didn't use the CAG template for my claim, but one which was a little more 'harsh'. Whilst many of the CAG folks would probably read it and say 'that's to harsh, you can't say that etc...' it worked, and the reply to my letter was 'Sorry Mr ********* that you complain blah blah blah. Here is the £3000(ish) you have requested we repay'. Job done!

the other letter is still the wrong one now since the oft case. when i originally suggested it, it was still early days & we didnt know if it would be taken as a rejection of an offer. as pete says i would be careful about using that now.

she probably has to accept the offer as it stands or carry on & wait.