Suprise Suprise Cca

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6185 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all thanks for previous posts regarding this.I received my CCA today which i requested on the 18/03/07.Ive deleted personel info.I will try and post it .Also in the bottom left has my signature which was then in my marriage name,when i changed to my maiden name they sent a new card but not a new agreement.The photo copy is terrible i have to use magnifying glass to read the small print.Also it had my employment details income previous address etc.Also 1st Credit was late in sending it back from the 18/03/07.Is there anything i should look out for on this.I cant find how to post copy sorry.

Hello Parki

Go to http://photobucket.com/ and register.

Scan the doc and save on your PC/Laptop.

Upload your saved doc to your album on photobucket. Once saved you will have links which you can paste onto your post. You will need the IMG link which is the bottom one of three shown.

Hope this helps.

Dencha

PS. Looks like an application form and not a CCA.

hi there,if its an application form its not a valid cca ,also if you did not recieve a copy when you recieved your new cards i believe the lender is in default(please check this point)therefore the lender is not entitled to claim interest during the defult period

R.B.S Mastercard £7,189.00 written off default removed

NatWest Goldcard

Natwest business account

Natwest joint personal

B&Q Trade account

Debenhams store card

leeds mortgage

Nationwide

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IF YOU HAVE FOUND MY ADVICE HELPFULL PLEASE CLICK ON MY SCALES, ALL ADVICE IS GIVEN IN GOOD FAITH AND IS MY OPINION ONLY

Hi Parki

Looks as though you have pasted the wrong link. You have copied the URL link.

You need to paste the IMG link. This should be the bottom link of the 3 that you can choose from on photobucket. It should also say there something about use for forums.

dencha

Guest Mincemeat
hi there,if its an application form its not a valid cca ,also if you did not recieve a copy when you recieved your new cards i believe the lender is in default(please check this point)therefore the lender is not entitled to claim interest during the defult period

This is a little bit more involved than that. Section 85 can be fulfilled by a copy of the current terms and conditions (SI's in 1983) and the validity of this overturining stature has yet to be tested in court.

Also, an application form if it has the correct information on it is valid as an agreement.

I hope you can scan it soon