Starz61 V Natwest

starz 61
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6152 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:???: Would anyone be kind enough to tell me where to post my NatWest SARS letter and do I need to address it to anyone eg Manager?

Data Protection Act

Retail Regulatory Risk

2nd Floor

Cornerstone

60 South Gyle Crescent

Edinburgh

EH12 9WF

Dear Sir/Madam

Scott

Hi there

I sent mine to

NatWest Customer Relations

FREEPOST NAT12685

BOREHAMWOOD

WD6 1BR

Sent it special delivery so I could be sure it got there the next day. Only sent it Monday so obviously no reply as yet.

I shall track your thread as we're at about the same stage.

Good Luck - go get 'em!!

Wendy

Scott

I originally sent mine to the Glasgow address but got absolutely nowhere - they still haven't cashed my cheque so got the info and statements in the end from Boreham, which is where I've sent my second letter to as well.

Sorry to hijack your thread Starz - will bugger off back to my own thread now!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I hope someone can help???

I have an advantage gold account.

I Got all my statements back since 2003 from Natwest, what next? do I just add up all charges inc Interest and send total to natwest asking them to refund that amount, sorry if I sound a bit dumb but I havent done this before.

Hi Star,

Not too sure with timescales for Natwest anything like Barclays they will send it right at the last mo.

You're more than welcome in this forum but you might get more specialized advise in the Natwest forum. PM a mod to move you - if you want to of course!!!;)

Tori:)

Hi starz, welcome on board the nat west forum!

There's no real way to say how long claims take with nat west - some are paid in full at prelim or lba stage, whilst others end up in court. Doesn't seem to matter whether it's a large or small amount either - their responses are quite random!

What you will find on the forum though is lots of help, support and encouragement at every step of your claim. So whenever you need help, just post on this thread and somebody will get back to you.

Good luck, hedgey xxx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Best of luck, just follow the timescales set out on here, i.e. prelim 14 days, then LBA 14 days, the file at court if no response. But dont be surprised if you dont get a response at all. Thats the norm, honestly. Onward and upward my friend. You will get plenty of help and support on here whenever you need it. Fendy xxx

• 3 weeks later...

:confused: Hi

I sent my request for charges and natwest received it on 18th May I had the stuart higley letter on 4th june saying they are considering etc will take 6-7 weeks, please help what do I do now?

hi star

i posted all my stuff to bank on 18th too and also recieved a letter quoting 6-7 weeks to day,

dont know how much you claiming or over what period but will be intresting to see how they respond to us both

:confused: Hi

I sent my request for charges and NatWest received it on 18th May I had the stuart higley letter on 4th june saying they are considering etc will take 6-7 weeks, please help what do I do now?

You give them the 14 days and then send your LBA. If no response to that, you take them to court 14 days later. The 6-7 weeks is not your concern.

Steven

If this post is helpful, please click the scales

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability.

Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site.

• 2 weeks later...

14 days from the 18th May. In fact it's 14 days from the 4th June NOW. Send it today

Steven

If this post is helpful, please click the scales

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability.

Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone direct me to a good letter template for the bank to refund my last £30 (benefits) just enough for my groceries to last until next week.

They Natwest took my last £30 and taken me overdrawn now.

I have already put a LBA letter to them refunding my charges and they are still charging me, Help appreciated!!

HELP

even tho I sent a

RIGHT OF APPROPRIATION letter to natwest last week they have taken another £38 as charges so I am way overdrawn now and now I cannot pay my phone bill as a result I am on limited service with BT.

I am setting up a basic account with HSBC so I can get my benefit paid in there.

I am claiming my charges back from Natwest I have sent LBA and their time is up now.

Can anyone advise about reclaiming the benefit they took off me please??