Information re charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6202 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have just applied to court via moneyclaimonline and wondered whether I need to send copy of my updated charges (and interest) and court fee directly to the bank?

Also, the notice of issue has come from Northampton Court. If we get that far (and that is the bit I am dreading) , do we have to go all the way to Northampton from Warrington?

Hi cinnamonbrow, You will need to send a couple of copies of your schedule of charges to MCOL. Make sure that the figures agree to your claim. Once you have received the acknowledgement from the court, send a copy to Halifax's solicitors whose name and address will be on the acknowledgement form. Once the claim has been acknowldeged you will then have a lengthy wait of 28 days from the date of isseue for them to defend. Once they have defended , if you get that far, the case will be transfered to your local court.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Thanks Jowalshy - I am grateful for your advice.

Can I be cheeky and ask something else? Another bank have ignored letter requesting statements so I have sent them a letter giving them 7 days to reply (which is almost up). If they ignore that, what do I do next?

Hi Cinnamonbrow

If they dont send the statements report them to the Information Commissioner. You will find a link on the site. Good luck

Gemspan

It might also pay to file an N1 for DPA non-compliance. See the templates.

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .