Joanne Vs Halifax***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6181 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Was the letter from halifax?

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Without knowing what was in the letter, its hard to know exactly what what it says, but yes it sounds like the standard.

The standard basicaly says, they have looked into it and the charges were fair so go away.

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Just keep checking your account, Halifax don't seem to have a "standard" way of dealing with this other than their "standard" letters. Don't let them get you, you are so close to winning. Good luck, look forward to reading your WON thread:D

Suze ;)

This is normal, just sit back and wait...:D

You can have a read through of this,

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/25457-guide-reclaiming-bank-charges.html?garpg=13)

F&Q's... Read here

My claim was served on 16th May, so Halifax have until 2morrow 2 defend my claim. As of yet I have heard nothing, so on Thursday I am going for judgement by default. Has anyone else done this? How long does it take? what happens if they defend? HELP.

• Haha 1

Most people send the letter, which is in the link i gave you.

It gives them 7 days to pay your money.

Here is the link again..

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/25457-guide-reclaiming-bank-charges.html?garpg=13)

• Haha 1

F&Q's... Read here

GREAT NEWS - CONGRATULATIONS

Hopefully they will do the same to me, they have 3 days left to acknowledge claim - counting down.

Again well done, it's worth sticking to your guns!!!

CONGRATULATIONS...!!!!!

Keep checking your account, it will now just turn up, if it hasnt already!

Well done. Dont forget to take the survey. Donation? ;)

F&Q's... Read here

congratulations, i filed my n1 on 23rd may, acknowledged 1st junem rang legal dep last week they said offer of settlement should be with me this week, nothing as yet, when did you file claim? did they send you a letter of settlement or just put the money into your account? well done again lorraine x

my claim was acknowledged on 21st May had until 2morrow to defend. Had letter 2day saying they were paying full amount and got back home just and it had been credited to account. try not to worry lorraine i was but am glad i saw it through till the end.