I Got £2398 Back Today From Bank

thetwins2
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6245 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On my other thread I told you they had offered £2398 out of the £3196

I tried to meet in the middle with them, and they said no.

I had to have a long hard think for a few days, and decided that I would accept their offer. I have my kitchen to finish off and the childrens bedroom to do.

I dont feel too out of pocket (for reasons I wot put on here, but lets say I have had the last laugh)

SOOOO forget Woolwich Bexley Health, I didnt have any reply - and Barclays London didnt reply at all.

Go straight to Woolwich Jackson House Clacton (get it off google) and write to them.

If you have a contact, just do thier name [email protected] and you have email contact.

My contact to whom I emailed/wrote to was [email protected]

• Haha 1

Well, thats just brilliant!!

Good for you - & enjoy every penny of it!

Its money that you wouldnt have otherwise had isnt it, so its fantastic that you can do all the things you want to in your home, and when you want to do it. After all this was on your terms & you decided what you would like!

Well done again!

Electric lemon :D

Cool - well done.

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

congratulationsl, its seems the woolwich are offering 75% as a standard offer, I was expecting my letter today, phoned them as it was a no show. was told "offer letter was posted yesterday, with an offer of £1,849 " i had anticipated approx 2500 total charges which would work out to a 75% figure of their offer, so waiting for the letter tomorrow b4 i ring and see if I can push it up a bit as Ive seen a few ppl have got it up to 85% if not like you Im taking the 1849 I also have a kitchen to finish !!!

Debbi

Woolwich S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent charges 2500 offer 1894 accepted as need the money ! but the rest will go all the way !!:)

Woolwich (daughters) SAR sent charges 170.00 , no offer ?! :-| 14 day letter sent

Abbey S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Sent pre 6 ryrs claim - one to watch !!

Black Horse £548, offered £262, awaiting balance got balance =paid in full:D

Barclaycard S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent

Halifax SAR sent

Citibank Sar sent - blah letter sent back. sending a SAR default notice at end of 40days

Capital one SAR sent, statements recd, 14 day letter sent

got an offer letter today 1894.00 off the charges of 2526 so the 75% have emailed them to say increase ...please... or court acrion, will now sit back and wait

Debbi

Woolwich S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent charges 2500 offer 1894 accepted as need the money ! but the rest will go all the way !!:)

Woolwich (daughters) SAR sent charges 170.00 , no offer ?! :-| 14 day letter sent

Halifax SAR sent

Citibank Sar sent - blah letter sent back. sending a SAR default notice at end of 40days

I did that and they retracted the offer, and told me to contact the ombusman ect ect

I decided that I would take what was on offer

Over the years when ive had 2 or 3 fines, ive called telephone banking and asked them to spread over a period, as single mother and that - and they said "in this instance we will repay you all 3" so I dare say over the years ive had a fair few bob back anyways, so I was happy to take what they offered and save myself the stress of court.

Well done and congratulations, you have done the right thing for you. I am so glad things have worked out in your favour. I wish you and your family all the very best!

SN

BTW I got an offer letter today for £2,074.00. But will decline as I have issued court proceedings.:oops:

I did that yesterday , got an email back, saying can not respond to you directly it needs to be put in writing ??? and in the envelope provided.

Debbi

Halifax SAR sent

Dear debbiVwoolwich

Thank you for your e-mail received today.

Unfortunately I am unable to repond to you directly and would ask that you put your response to my offer in writing and return it to me in the pre-paid envelope provided with my offer letter.

Kind regards

Joyce Bell

Customer Relations Advisor

Woolwich Telephony Customer Relations

01255 477032

Company Confidential

Debbi

Halifax SAR sent