Barclaycard SAR Non-compliance defence in full

noomill060
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6024 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi- they eventually provided my last 6 years statements.

Reading through your thread, and given my experience so far, I think your persistance with the SAR has had some impact on Barclaycard's behaviour. I think they've realised they will look pretty stupid if the information commisioner's office gets involved all the time... Their turnaround was about 2 weeks from my second request - admittedly something "funny" happened with my first.

However, the real question is whether they really have destroyed all records older than 6 years or it's just another tactic for making it difficult to claim? I'll be keeping an eye on your case, that's for sue! :)

I had a quick read of your thread orge, I think you're going to have lots of fun with them as well! :D

Fun's not really what I'm looking for (I want them off my back and in pocket for whatever they owe me!), however, it's clearly gonna take a while so might as well have fun in the meantime. :cool:

Whilst it's a bit of a waste of time, I'm still getting quite a lot of enjoyment from winding up their phone people! ;) I actually *almost* feel sorry for them - their jobs must have been so much easier a few years ago...

Thanks,

J

• 2 weeks later...

I have asked the FOS to award me £200 from Lloyds TSB for none compliance.

If not, i will file with MCOL.

[COLOR=#2e8b57][B][SIZE=1][U]Claimed & won so far[/U]:-[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#2e8b57][SIZE=1][COLOR=seagreen][U]Banks[/U]:- NatWest Personal £1000, Natwest Business £2000, Lloyds TSB Personal £1500, [U]Mortgages[/U]:-Central Capital (PPI) £500, Natwest MEAF £140 [/COLOR][COLOR=#2e8b57][U]Credit cards[/U]:- HSBC Gold card £365, Capital One £599.55 Barclaycard £1070 ( i only aske for £700) , Lloyds £500 [U]Catalogues[/U]:- Littlewoods Direct Flex Account £60 :D [/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#2e8b57][SIZE=1][B][U]For Friends[/U][/B]:- Natwest £1500, £1800 & £500, Cap One £600, Barclaycard £400, Solutions £100, Aqua, £105.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#2e8b57][B][U][SIZE=1][COLOR=seagreen]Pending:-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR=seagreen][SIZE=1]Barclays Bank Personal (On hold - Thanks a lot OFT) :mad:.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR]