Hi All .. I am Just starting a new claim so every little helps !!!!!!

loz1973
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6118 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No i haven't sent a letter to Triton place, i sent my 1st ever letter to Prescott st as this is the address attached to most of my paperwork. Then after that just sent 2nd letter to where the 1st reply came from.

Sorry i can't get to grips with all the abbreviations you all use as i have no idea what half of them mean.. lol:D

Did you mean you don't understand these abbreviations?

LBA = Letter Before Action

N1 = the court form you fill in to make your claim through the local county court

MCOL= Money Claim on Line (like N1 but on line!)

If youre refering to the post Kia made telling you to ask cf that's Charleyfarley!

Hope this helps a bit!

Thanks I'll do that next letter is due to be sent on the 8th so fingers crossed.

I think I've been put on the Abbey black list though, as i have had quite a few problems of late and they don't seem to be willing to help at all.

Bizarrely I had to call them on Friday to find out what my account balance was and to see if the settlement for my claim had gone in, and the offered me a secured loan to pay off an unsecured one I have with them!!! bizarre as i have just won my claim against them without even going to court! No blacklist for me it seems, maybe that you are just experiencing shAbbeys usual customer service skills :D

they are not allowed to "blacklist " you are put any remarks on your credit file that are untrue or that have no relation to your handling of account, if they do default you, they have to give you notification, and if the amount you are claiming is in excess or equal to the amount that they have defaulted you for, then, as part of your claim and as part of your settlement, you should insist that any default to your account is expunged.

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

• 2 weeks later...

Hi can someone help please

I sent off my 2nd LBA on Friday the 8th June and on the Tues 12th June i received yet another thanks for you complaint with a complaints leaflet from a completely diffrant person from the first letter.

My question is do i now still wait out the 14 days or do i just issue court proceedings ?

As they haven't even aknowledged my request for payment they are just treating it as a complaint.

you stick to your timescales no matter what they send you just ignore them they basically arent gonna say heres your money back so stick to timescale so whenever you were supposed to take next step do that regardless of any letters ok xxkia

Thanks Kia :rolleyes: sorry so long in answering have had a few computor issues :-x .

I'll get down to the court this week for the forms and start putting together the paperwork ready for the next stage.

Here goes i suppose !!!!!!!!!!

Loz

OK panic stations !!!! I have got to fill out the court paperwork now. Have not heard from Abbey apart from thanks for the complaint...

Any tips greatly appreciated !!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/

Everything you need to fill out your court forms is in here. Have a read through, it seems daunting at first but if you go slowly, step by step, it's quite easy really.

Anything specific you need to know, post back on here and someone will pop along and answer you.

Good luck.

first dont panic its all fairly straight forward but anything your stuck on ask theres some great people on here who will help so dont fret ok xxkia

• Haha 1

Abbey National plc

Abbey National House

2 Triton Square

Regent's Place

London

NW 1 3AN

Hope that helps

Best of Luck

Jo xx

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009