Rochvespa v Natwest

rochvespa
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6235 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We have sent a court order to Natwest, they have acknowledged so have 28 days to submit a defense. In the meantime they have sent us a letter offering us £364.00 , which does not include the 8% interest or our court fees, which come to £443.12 in total.

If we accept this they say that is a full settlement, are we right to ignore this letter and wait for 28 days to pass to default to get the full amount, or do we need to tell the court about the letter that we have received and to say that we are declining, your comments would be most welcome as we are a little bit of a loss as to what to do next and whether we have to take any further action at all, whather it be letters or contacting the court.

They now owe you the £443.12 in total and you should go for all of it.

I would maybe write back accepting the offer of partial payment on the understanding that you intend to seek the rest in the courts if necessary.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

hi there, it looks good in court if you havent just refused there offer, like martin says accept only as a partial offer under the condition you continue your claim for full amount!! have a look through the libary for the letter template on accepting only as part settlement!!

SARS letter sent 02/10/06

Statements received 14/10/06

LBA letter sent 05/01/07

reply received 13/01/07

What Zoot said. Its all just a matter of playing the game

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.