My Capital One/Bryan Carter CCJ......

Vampyra
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5021 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I think this is os - but want to be sure. And I can't afford it anyway so want to try to CA them for it.

I've also started getting loads of phone calls from all the other companies who never provided a CA, because it's beginning of the financial year and they've passed it on to new DC's.

Anyhow, I'm sure you are right about the CCJ but would love to find out if I can CA them too!

I've also started getting loads of phone calls from all the other companies who never provided a CA, because it's beginning of the financial year and they've passed it on to new DC's.

quote]

Ahhh, that explains why I am getting some very exitable callers from new DCA's on my phone at the mo.

It's not because I didn't know about CCAing at the time of the CCJ. But I do now and wonder if I can still CCA a debt which already has a CCJ on it which has been paid, if you see what I mean? I wonder if by paying part of it I've admitted the debt?

Unfortunately, I would say yes you have, but I'm willing to be corrected if I'm wrong. With regard to CCA'ing a CCJ, that's out of my depth I'm affraid, hopefully someone with more knowledge will come along and offer an opinion.

Whilst there is a CCJ for the oustanding balance you would be best to apply to the issuing court for a variation order as CCJs have to be paid in order to prevent a warrant, which will incur further costs.

Thanks babybear, I've had word from Curlyben and been advised to CCA this as there is some issue with CCJ's for part amounts being done.

Quoting Curlyben

Yep CCA the SOB's

They will run a mile.

As for BC the CCJ they got is unlawful as they have broken the county courts act by only claiming for part of the debt.

I'll get more info, but if you have a look at some of the recent BC threads you'll see what I'm talking about.

No worries BB - I only just found out. But this BC CCJ which shows as unresolved even though it's paid, was back in 2005 so we shall see what occurs. Hence me asking as I'm usually pretty good on these myself, but this one stumped me!

Please disregard post #20 Unfortunately, I was stressed and let a troll get to me on another thread. Not a very good exscuse for thowing my toys out of the pram, I know *BB blushes, picks them up and hopes she hasn't made a complete ass of herself*

Thanks guys for your messages of support :)