'Claire' v Natwest **WON**

Thailand
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6106 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good for you TD, and good for Claire too (not a Ball or a Stirzaker by any chance is she - this family history search goes on and on lol) actually as a complete aside, I made contact with another branch that i know is mine but i cant make a concrete link and it turns out that my family are related to George Washington as his mother was a Ball LOL

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

• 2 weeks later...

oh Billy b*ll*cks,

Natwest have agreed to my terms and payment will be made via cheque, only it aint be sent to 'Claire', its going directly to whoever handles her IVA which I have just found out about. I have nothing in writing, she rang the Bank and has been told this.

Am I right in thinking the Bank has a right to offset this payment to the 30K plus (:eek: ) she owes to Natwest? I know nothing about this debt (whether this is the reduced or original amount). I'm not sure how it all works, but the total of the IVA is over 60K - wow.

Is thier any way of freeing up any of this refund - or will the bank take it all? and if they do, will they reduce her monthly payments?

Thanks for any advice.

Well I don't know how he did it, but 'Claire's' husband managed to get whoever he talked to to agree to a 50% refund, so this claim ends with them recieving £2226.50 (when they get it).

They were very lucky to get this considering what they owed Natwest.

That's brilliant news Thailand............... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! .............. on a job well done!!!!

Best wishes xxx :D :D :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• 1 month later...