when are all the site facilities going to be returned to "normal"?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6201 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry Dave,

This one was sent after you posted, Look forward to seeing you in chat when you feel the time is right.

Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

eh?

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

i didnt i was replying to a quote and asking a question which got unapproved why i dont know :)

This was explained in detail to you by PM at 15.11hrs today.

Would you like it to be sent again?

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

from the forum rules

Can I ask you jibber how your claims coming on ? as I don't see a thread .. then again your posts make very interesting reading .. can you remind us what the they are mainly about ? just incase anyone hasn't read through them

Did you miss this post jibber ? or did you decide your best not replying ? if it's the latter then I'm sure all interested parties would of looked for themselves by now :)

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

You been reading my PM`s again janet :oROFLMAO

LMAO just the jungle drums Jules ..

and WOW do they beat loud on this site :o

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

no mention of you yoda.

"MY" meaning nattie.

Jibber, I think you should read my post again. I never inferred that NATTIE did mention me. What I did say was that NATTIE told her of his part and that was his choice to do so. I did not discuss my part with her and therefore, she had no right to put me at any risk, if that is, in fact, what has happened.

I repeat what I said before. My reason for posting in this thread was to thank the Team for looking out for me. I do not know the person in question except through the CHAT room and then only briefly. I can understand why people who know her are defending her but please do not bite my head off for being grateful that someone is looking out for me.

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

Sorry to 'butt in' but this seems to be the perfect place for me to ask this Q atm (On-topic like!)

Over the last few days I haven't spent much time online so have seen but not viewed some of my subscribed threads which were highlighted as having new posts ... Again this evening they were still there ..... I've just gone back to the list in my User CP & some of them have now dissappeared?? (from the unread list)

The actual threads still exist in my subscribed threads but if I go into one there are NO un-read posts but there ARE posts which I haven't yet read as I haven't even visited those threads yet since the new posts were added :-?

I'm presuming that they don't just 'drop off' the new posts bit if you don't read them after a certain length of time .... Can admin/mods shed any light on this as it has puzzled me .. I honestly haven't viewed them by mistake BTW I assure you! :?

links to my current claims ...

My claim - Yorkshire Bank Visa

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Chezt v RBS Joint Account

chezt v Abbey Credit Card

Settled ...

chezt V Duet Card/Creation Finance

chezt v's Studio Cards

chezt v's Littlewoods Catalogue

Next ...

Abbey Joint a/c & Single a/c

Barclaycard (Mine & Hubby's)

Anyone else I can think of ...! :rolleyes:

.... Can admin/mods shed any light on this... :?

I have heard another user say the same in the past, but we have not found any reason for it.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Guest NATTIE

Dave my words were misplaced and others have misread them as I have misread posts in the past.

I do want to add to the words of Yoda as to my gratitude to you and BankFodder that has kept me safe to post on here and for that i am truly grateful.

However, it is time for me to move on and I wish the site well.

Thank you once again Dave and BankFodder

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

dave,i dint get a pm when my post was removed why?????

From this thread, or some other? I can't find any edits of your posts here....

Did you miss this post jibber ? or did you decide your best not replying ? if it's the latter then I'm sure all interested parties would of looked for themselves by now :)

That should be 'would have' not 'would of'

I just couldn't resist that correction ... that's just one that happens to annoy me slightly ... no offence intended! ;)

ps - I'm sure I can be 'picked up on plenty myself before anyone starts quoting my grammatical errors!! :rolleyes::p

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

However, it is time for me to move on and I wish the site well.

Thank you once again Dave and BankFodder

Now, that is a true shame, and I wish I could convince you otherwise.

However, if your mind is made up (and I hope it isn't), then all the best and thank you for your very valued posts and time here.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

------------

I have heard another user say the same in the past, but we have not found any reason for it.

So it could be a 'bug' in the system then? Could someone have got into my account & looked at them?

I was purposefully leaving them unread for now as I know they are probably going to be questions which will take some time for me to reply to, so left them unread as a reminder IYKWIM?

Thanks for the reply anyway - at least I know now it's happened before.

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Right - off to bed now (to watch bloody "Music and Lyrics" or some such tosh).

In the words of Vinnie Jones; "It's been emotional"

Behave!! ;-)

------------

------------

Guest littlesally

Chezt,

If you don't look for a few days they go.

Will you let this be posted Dave?

It is harmless, helpful and no way rude to any staff

Sally

That should be 'would have' not 'would of'

I just couldn't resist that correction ... that's just one that happens to annoy me slightly ... no offence intended! ;)

ps - I'm sure I can be 'picked up on plenty myself before anyone starts quoting my grammatical errors!! :rolleyes::p

aww you don't live in my area do you .. as I'm looking for a private tutor for my children :rolleyes: I'm thinking of asking MO3B for ellecution lessons too ..:D

WOW a post without Bills name in it ... no a bigger WOW 2 posts from you without mentioning him LMAO

doubts.

the language thread jonnie,

The what?

Do you have a link, or was it in the BG? (If so, I can't really check, can I!!!)

Guest jibber
Now, that is a true shame, and I wish I could convince you otherwise.

However, if your mind is made up (and I hope it isn't), then all the best and thank you for your very valued posts and time here.

well that really is a shame isnt it to lose NATTIE....

will be sorely missed i can assure you like many others :)

Guest jibber
You`ve no chance , although I`m sure electricution lessons would be offered free of charge (no pun intended)

omg sorry cant stop pmsl at that jules

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6201 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks