when are all the site facilities going to be returned to "normal"?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6199 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So is the the new beer garden now? and don't shout at me I get upset easily:)

looking at .. whos viewing the thread .. I think more like the new chat room :D

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NATTIE

Enaid you know by now i will still beat you to the prize, eyes only for the alleged contents of Barracads wallet which has be alleged to hold £100.74p

No, it's just one thread - which makes it easier to answer peoples questions, as in the bear garden, people were posting the same thing in many threads and getting annoyed that I "haven't got the courtesy to reply" despite my answering the same question over and over in a relevent thread.

Not that this one is relevent, but at least it's in one thread and I can dispute my dishonesty in one place.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

For some reason the chat room over at Stephen's site will not load for more than about 2 mins in my browser and crashes completely in IE7.

I don't know why, but the same software that we had here didn't do the same thing for some reason.

I think when the chat room gets going here again I will change the software, and no doubt it will change over there too ;-)

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

------------

Guest jibber
and don't shout at me I get upset easily:)

same here! :D only i get cagbotted! and that really really upset me :D

Enaid you know by now i will still beat you to the prize, eyes only for the alleged contents of Barracads wallet which has be alleged to hold £100.74p

And I never got me ice lolly off Crusher.

And Dave I do have respect for you and all you have done and are doing I just cannot cope with Myther!

same here! :D only i get cagbotted! and that really really upset me :D

Then don't breach the rules ;-)

------------

------------

Guest jibber

i didnt i was replying to a quote and asking a question which got unapproved why i dont know :)

Apologies first to anyone who I may offend by posting this but I would like to post a vote of thanks to Dave, Bankfodder & the mods for closing CHAT & the Beargarden. If what I have read on Bankfodders announcement is right, then they have done it for all the right reasons & I was personally at risk because of this particular persons actions. Thanks to all of you for looking out for me !!!

I enjoy chat and the beargarden as much as anyone & am looking forward to them both returning in due course. However, the temporary loss of both of these facilities is a small price to pay if it means that this person may be held accountable for their actions.

Thanks again Dave, Bankfodder & all involved in watching our backs.

Yoda :wink:

• Haha 1

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

i didnt i was replying to a quote and asking a question which got unapproved why i dont know :)

If a post was unapproved, then you should have been PM'ed a reason.

Did you not get this?

------------

------------

The Group reserves the right to delete or edit any topic/post for legal or any other reasons.

from the forum rules

Can I ask you jibber how your claims coming on ? as I don't see a thread .. then again your posts make very interesting reading .. can you remind us what the they are mainly about ? just incase anyone hasn't read through them

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

...and thank you Yoda. What BF posted was exactly correct (And some!).

It's now out of our hands.

------------

------------

Guest NATTIE

I personally told the admin assistant of my small part(30 seconds) on the programme on the night that the interview was filmed in the chat room. I was unaware at the time of the nature of the programme ie whistleblower. I became friends of (edit) as a result of this site and cannot comment on the allegations involved as they are subject to a criminal investigation. I will say that i have trusted (edit) I do trust (edit) and my view of her has not changed in the entirety of this. Her integrity has never been in question in my mind. I think that we all need to be restrained in throwing allegations until a decision on whether a criminal prosecution and evidence to support it is established. There is no winner and loser in this because we have all lost something in this, be it respect, be it loyalty or be it trust.

I personally told the admin assistant of my small part(30 seconds) on the programme on the night that the interview was filmed in the chat room. I was unaware at the time of the nature of the programme ie whistleblower. I became friends of (edit) as a result of this site and cannot comment on the allegations involved as they are subject to a criminal investigation. I will say that i have trusted (edit) I do trust (edit) and my view of her has not changed in the entirety of this. Her integrity has never been in question in my mind. I think that we all need to be restrained in throwing allegations until a decision on whether a criminal prosecution and evidence to support it is established. There is no winner and loser in this because we have all lost something in this, be it respect, be it loyalty or be it trust.

You ,more then most users ,have the most to lose lets just hope your trust is well placed , for your sake

doubts.

incidently...back on topic - a new forum has been created in the CAG section called "CAG Meets" - I'm sure you can all work out what it is for ;-)

------------

------------

Guest NATTIE

I feel that the last post Janet was uncalled for. She is persona non grata on the site and i was trying to make sure all sides moved on rather than continue the mud slinging,

I have already apologised to anyone offended in the previous post so I will not repeat myself.

Just to clarify, I did not even inform my parents of my part in the whistleblower programme for quite a while after filming so for someone I do not know to be discussing my part in it is, in my view, inappropriate. As you say NATTIE, you personally told her and that was your choice.

I do not wish this to escalate into a big argument, the main purpose of my post was to thank everyone for looking after my interests.

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

Is it the new dating site? Where do I sign up and more importantly who wants Lisa ........pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeee

Nattie , I do feel the same way as you no matter what anyones views are , whether they think my trust is mis-guided or not , I for one have made some good friends through CAG and I respect and trust quite a few people on and now off this site , I judge people on their honesty and actions towards me and those who I speak of have never done anything against me personally.

BTW Nattie that rep point was from me for your post I forgot to leave my name

O.K. Time for a laugh,

:- A MUST SEE

Hell, what do you have to do to post a link?

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Guest jibber
I personally told the admin assistant of my small part(30 seconds) on the programme on the night that the interview was filmed in the chat room.

no mention of you yoda.

"MY" meaning nattie.

Is it the new dating site? Where do I sign up and more importantly who wants Lisa ........pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeee

Nattie , I do feel the same way as you no matter what anyones views are , whether they think my trust is mis-guided or not , I for one have made some good friends through CAG and I respect and trust quite a few people on and now off this site , I judge people on their honesty and actions towards me and those who I speak of have never done anything against me personally.

BTW Nattie that rep point was from me for your post I forgot to leave my name

from what I hear its been a new dating site for a long time :rolleyes:

doubts.

Well, it worked for me (for a while!)

------------

------------

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6199 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks