I'm going to need to use a company to claim back.. Advice please!

feefofum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6199 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I got some junk mail from one of these companies today and "it only took a few weeks to get Mrs Smiths money Back" they claim

I bet they cant prove that!

They might have the odd one, say if its Halifax and the client already has their statements, its possible they got their money back in 3 weeks. However, as most on here know, it takes much longer than that. We tell people to factor on a minimum of 3 months.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

feefofum

A non-chartered accountant should not cost a lot, if it's more than £150.00p i'd be very much surprised. It would probably only take him a few hours. Just have a look on yell.co.uk for a local one and ask for a quote.

pmahonc

sorry about the empty last post i keep hitting the tab button and then the enter key thinking i'm using a word proc.

I find it quite offensive that companies pertaining to claim that they will get you back your unlawful bank charges, come on here and use the templates etc to do it.

Whilst charging xx% to do so.

Shocking!

Sorry to OP, I really can't help in your quest to find a company. I know of a friend of a friend who went to one these companies. End result: Nowt. They disappeared.

ETA: I'm sure that the founders of CAG and mods and helpers, will find it more offensive than I have. (if you see what I mean!)

• 1 month later...

Well I've calculated her charges, but despite what people say on this forum, there aren't many people lurking about in teh Yorkshire Bank part of the thread because my questions have gone unanswered many times. Where IS the best place to go for help on this forum please? (Not the YB thread obviously).

Cheers

Thanks

FFF

The problem is that you are posting questions in the YB forum but are asking for answers in the General forum.

Suggest you repost in YB with specific details

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

PPMAN, I don't understand what you mean. My questions are here, http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/yorkshire-bank-clydesdale-bank/93609-about-start-claim-sister.html posted 28th May, and one relpy to some questions, until I asked again, and then another reply (for which I am very grateful for) but still some questions being left unanswered (such as the meaning of debit under advice).

Am I posting in the wrong thread then? I thought the post above 'about to start claim.....' WAS in the YB thread! I'm coming here into General because no-ine seems to read, or answer, the posts in the YB thread.

No-you are posting in the right thread but I do not know why you are not receiving the replies that you want.

I can only suggest that you repost the unaswered questions to see if any one can help.

Sorry that I cannot be more specifc.

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.