Dusary v Bank of Scotland

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5512 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:)

It was a ploy (failed ) to get your 1000th post on your own thread, to add to the celebrations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW WOULD I PLAY SUCH A DIRTY TRICK AS THAT?

DO YOU THINK I AM A FINANCIAL INSTITUTION OR SOMETHING?

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Buffy!

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

Congratulations Dusary on your offers!!!

:D:D

Congratulations on your 1000th post!!! :D:D

It's good to see that you have made some headway!

I've just caught up with the thread after a few days. There's always so much activity here!

Los Tres Amigos estan locos!!!

MacBoy it's good to see your original avatar back. You have edged well ahead of me in terms of posts. Looks like your account upgrade is on it's way.

Kenny why did you guys have to talk about food on your thread? I have just caught up with it and at this hour of the morning I am starving. Hmmmmmmmmm...........piiiieeeeessss...............:razz:

I am sending a combined Rejection Letter and LBA to Cr*p One today, and I am counting down the days until I send my LBA to Haliprats.

On a more positive note, the new job is going well . It's weird having a job where I actually have a benefits package! I've never had one of those before. :D

Anyway I will check back later. No doubt you will ALL have added another three pages to your threads, by this evening. LOL!

deedee xx

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

Anyway I will check back later. No doubt you will ALL have added another three pages to your threads, by this evening. LOL!

deedee xx

Kenny & MacBoy!

:o We've been rumbled! :o

Congrats on the new job, deedee, with all its perks!

You obviously didn't spot my new avatar!

A DELICIOUS PROPER YORKSHIRE PUD!

Kenny & MacBoy!

:o We've been rumbled! :o

Ah hah!! I knew something was afoot. You're all at it! I swear I would check in one day and then when I'd catch up I'd feel as though I'd been away for a week. :p

Congrats on the new job, deedee, with all its perks!

Thank you! Benefits are healthcare, pension, dental care and Death Benefit. It's good to know that someone is preparing for my dotage and long way off demise. :)

You obviously didn't spot my new avatar!

A DELICIOUS PROPER YORKSHIRE PUD!

I sure as hell spotted your avatar. However as stated before the food talk in the morning is more than little ole me can handle. That is one seriously big Yorskire pud. Did you make it with your fair (or should that read gnarled) hands? :D Just kidding!

deedee xx

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

Gnarled?

Gnarled?

Gnarled?

They are as soft as a baby's bottie!

It's only the treatment from BOS over the years that has made me FEEL that I am 110 years-old!

BUT TODAY I FEEL BORN AGAIN!

happy0064.gifhappy0064.gifhappy0071.gifhappy0071.gifhappy0064.gifhappy0064.gif

You're both incorrigible as ever!

Anyway, it's time for me to do that "going to work" thing. So I am off to get ready and oversee the girls school preparations.

Have a great day guys.

PS try and keep the thread additions short today. Hmmm I'm kidding myself!! I'm asking Los Tres Amigos - estan muy, muy, muy looocooosss!!!

:D

My threads

Damn :lol:

Deedee has definitely got us bang to rights :oops:

• 04/04/07 - £104 exit fee refund - Portman BS
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!
  • A&L Current a/c - You're next..

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

Dusary

fantastic news re the offers. But keep the blinkers on, keep the amount they owe you a moving target in terms of interest and charges. Only draw a line under it when the fat lady sings ;) This doesn't change anything as far as I can see.

The Arabs have a word, 'Hudna'. It means a temporary offer of peace with an enemy that allows them to regroup and attack again later. These offers are very similar, in that I suspect with most people they are a powerful incentive to discontinue action; with the banks then being free to perpetuate their thievery; whilst minimising the damage to their coffers.

• Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

...are very very mad???? :eek:

Well, I doubt we could defend that in court :lol:

Write to your MP and

Dusary

fantastic news re the offers. But keep the blinkers on, keep the amount they owe you a moving target in terms of interest and charges. Only draw a line under it when the fat lady sings ;) This doesn't change anything as far as I can see.

The Arabs have a word, 'Hudna'. It means a temporary offer of peace with an enemy that allows them to regroup and attack again later. These offers are very similar, in that I suspect with most people they are a powerful incentive to discontinue action; with the banks then being free to perpetuate their thievery; whilst minimisung the damage to their coffers.

Good advice MacBoy!.

As Dusary said, it makes you feel "reborn".

I felt like that. It can divert you.

I now need to get back on my case (s) and will be around slightly less often now. I want to issue some correspondence prior to a holiday.

I will take your advice.:cool:;):cool::D

Me too, Kenny - the missives are being fired off today and I need to prepare them, plus the Info Commissioners complaint needs to be completed :D

Dusary - if you have a moment could you give me your thoughts on my final missive please?

Write to your MP and

By the way, read my way through the thread now...MANY CONGRATS ON THE NEW JOB, DEE DEE!!! :D:D:D

Write to your MP and

Me too, Kenny - the missives are being fired off today and I need to prepare them, plus the Info Commissioners complaint needs to be completed :D

Dusary - if you have a moment could you give me your thoughts on my final missive please?

Of course!

I knew I could count in you guys! Missives (one addressed to Data Controller, one to Compliance) will be posted SD this morning

(am I tempting fate by mentioning that? ;) ;) ;) )

Write to your MP and

It's fate that brought us here to CAG!

I'd agree with that Dusary... but I was referring to someone 'going postal' on us, if you know what I mean ;)

Write to your MP and

Oh! Yes! I know, too!

It's fate that brought us here to CAG!

Aint that the truth!

By the way, read my way through the thread now...MANY CONGRATS ON THE NEW JOB, DEE DEE!!! :D:D

Thank you MacBoy. Yesterday marked my first week. It's good to be back in the land of employment!

...are very very mad???? :eek:

Well, I doubt we could defend that in court :lol:

No you couldn't - the evidence is in ALL your threads!

I know what you mean, my learned friend!

What am I missing? Do I need to re-read the last few posts? Hmmm knowing you three, quite possibly.

Anyway - WELL DONE to you all. I am reading this thread and it's still (unless my post takes it over), on the same page as it was this morning. :p

PS Just noticed your Avatar changes. What's today's theme guys?

deedee xx

My threads

Aint that the truth!

Thank you MacBoy. Yesterday marked my first week. It's good to be back in the land of employment!

No you couldn't - the evidence is in ALL your threads!

What am I missing? Do I need to re-read the last few posts? Hmmm knowing you three, quite possibly.

Anyway - WELL DONE to you all. I am reading this thread and it's still (unless my post takes it over), on the same page as it was this morning. :p

PS Just noticed your Avatar changes. What's today's theme guys?

deedee xx

deedee,

We are just average joes! What answer do you need!

The theme today is hungry political heroes!

Yorkshire pudding

Winston Churchill &

Well, that would be telling!! Can you guess??

Clue

Impacts on everything that is unwell!:cool:

Morning all!

Just trimmed the wick with me trusty sword!

And put moisturiser on my gnarled (sic!) hands!

Forgot to say that in the post that was awaiting me on return from Edinburgh were 3 bulky packages containing statements.

I haven't opened them, yet -

CUZ I'VE BEEN TOO BUSY CHECKING THE BALANCE OF MY ACCOUNTS

EVERY HOUR

ON THE HOUR

AT MY LOCAL ATM!

But It'll be interesting to discover which accounts THESE statements are for . . . . I'm not holding out too much hope that they are the pre-6 years for the #1 a/c . . . nor that they are for the newly discovered accounts.

I bet they are repeats of repeats of repeats of repeats - just like good old Auntie BBC!