Do I need to hire a solicitor?

itchy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6248 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Nope. You are perfectly able to do this yourself, so long as you feel up to it. You can of course take on a solicitor, but then much of what you win back in your claim will be swallowed up in his or her costs. Its up to you, but with the formulae on here, step by step guide, just follow it procees, you dont need one. But the choice is yours of course.......... You have to do a lot of reading up and just be confident you can get through anything they throw at you, which with the help of everybody on here, YOU DEFINITELY CAN. Nobody on here is taking on solicitors, because theres no need, unless of course you have some ultra strange of mammoth amount to claim back. ??

Read these.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html#post436526

they help with anything and everything you might need to learn.

Fendy xxx

My claim is for nearly £2,500 which is a lot to me but is probably not a huge claim in the scheme of things. I am prepared to do this but I may need some love from everyone in the next few weeks:)

Lots of Love, hugs, tlc and good honest reliable advice in abundance on here. Have no fear.................... thats why we are here, to help, with every step of the way. GO FORTH AND COMMENCE ACTION. Any amount, ieven if its £100 is a lot of money and worth getting back. Onward and upwards......................... Fendy xxx