HSBC ..Total Charges Can I claim these????

hsbcfiddled
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4770 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

leaky,

If they only send me details of last six years it wont take them long to compile it as account was closed six years and two weeks ago in June 2001.

Yeah that Legal challenge file is going to one big file.

Mainly consisting of members of CAG.

Knowing them they will send you blank statements. :rolleyes:

Keep us posted on this as I am sure there will be plenty watching how this pans out. See if you can find out the criiteria for account details to be placed in the legal challenge file. You know, just ask them why it was in there!

Oh dont worry,10 seconds after I have opened them and verified that they have sent what I requested. i will be on here telling everyone.

What i can tell you is that we have opened up a new bank account and just left a few pounds in the HSBC personal account.

Probably couldnt close it anyway because we have a managed loan with them.

But we have just requested true copy a executed agreement and twelve days have passed so we are on countdown to the 30 day plus.

Here is my main thread.

It's a massive mixed up claim but if I do get these details I think I can unravel it all.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/78466-hsbcfiddled-hsbc-help-please.html

Re: hsbcfiddled V HSBC help please

Just been into my Local branch to ask them about my closed business account that was closed 2001 and i was told that our closed business account could be found in the 'Legal Challenge depatment' they then had a look in that file and told me that a list charges were being compiled/processed in Birmingham and that we would have details going back to 1993 soon.

This is after i sent to Head office a letter giving them 7 days to comply with my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) from Feb/March or I was taking Court action to get these details.

I cant wait for them to arrive.

hsbcfiddled

I thought this needed a new thread

update..

MOH Went into local branch to ask about timeframe as to when these charges might arrive- branch staff telephoned to find out - after 25-30 minutes they came back and said - "that there was an in depth letter on its way to us, but i doubt that will be any statements because there was a big warehouse fire and our stuff may have been in that fire"

I am willing to take a bet that my managed loan agreement wasnt in that fire though.

How convenient! :rolleyes:

Hi Auburn,

I am still awaiting the arrival of the letter I have been promised but i will require proof of the fire.....wonder who started it?

Bank staff spoke to MOH...something about storing details on fiche and that it may have been in this warehouse..

I will be asking a lot of questions.

probably going to take them to court.

accounts in question were from 1993 - 2001 June

H

I,m in the same boat 'Fiddled'.

Same 1st letter, No statments kept after 6 years, mine go from 1992-1999 with my last branch and waaaaay back before that with other's.

You never know your luck, it might have only been a small fire ;)

Good luck and watching with interest,

Lex

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/81832-alex-hsbc-six-years.html

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hi Wednesday,

All I had back from HSBC was their standard 'We don't keep statements beyond 6 years'. Which was not what I asked for, I want everything they hold on me. I am in the middle of composing a 'nice' non compliance letter for them. I will post it for comments before it goes off in the mail.

I will let you know when I put it up on the site.

lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Watching this thread with interest...after amny letters, SARs and a few 'phone calls I am just waiting for the right moment to drag HSBC into court to explain all the misleading statements they have made to me over the last 12 months.

I have variously had statements that say transaction history does exist on fiche, that it doesn't, that statements going back more than six years can be provided that they can't, that my original contract is stored on fiche, that it isn't...

Well...I have been taking a very long vreather...and they probably think I have finally gone away at last...they can think again...however, I want to see what result you get before "...going off on one of those..." again.

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

if you go over your od they can charge upto that amount pro rata in a given month i have charges of that amount

mine is total charges to 10dec2005 £125.00

it does state it in your terms somewhere or on the letter they send you its definately on the terms tho.

total charges to 10dec2005

£125.00

that was just for total charges - ss etc show up differently and have a fixed fee so if you have lots in one month im guessing they can just add it all up 10 unpaid items could in theory add up to £300.00 but they may have a limit they can charge again this will be in the terms.