Allied International Credit (Again)

storm
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6242 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm fairly long in the tooth at dealing with these sort of people so quite relaxed, but I would be interested in anyone's thoughts on the best way of dealing with this situation with AIC

I run my own business and AIC traced via the internet and got hold of me from my website, where my business number is displayed (which is also a mobile)

Anway had the standard argument with them, put in writing, don't phone me as this is a business number etc (to which he replied its not a business number its a mobile, forgive me but I think it's my decision what sort of number I use for business)

Anyway did a CCA request which seem to stop calls for a few weeks. No agreement has been produced, but they have now text me on my 'business number' asking them to contact me

Obviously they are not supposed to do this, but at least I have clear evidence in the shape of a text that they have contacted me while in default on a CCA request and ignored my instructions to put things in writing

Will probably ignore the first text, but am tempted to take it further

Any thoughts?

Hi, I'm having similar problems with a DCA, someone advised me to send a letter to them which you can find here:-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/37006-harassment-telephone-response-letter.html

The nerve of these people is unbelievable! I asked the DCA (Intruim Justitia) not to phone me anymore, and that I would be happy to deal with them in writing. They continue to call me between 8am and 9pm, several times a day, all the while being rude and arrogant with me.

I intend to send them the harrassment letter, request a CCA and set up a tape recorder by my phone to record any further calls they make to me, so that I can report them to OFCOM/Trading Standards/whoever!

I hope that helps

Best of luck :)

Hit the scales, you know you want to :p

I'm fairly long in the tooth at dealing with these sort of people so quite relaxed, but I would be interested in anyone's thoughts on the best way of dealing with this situation with AIC

I run my own business and AIC traced via the internet and got hold of me from my website, where my business number is displayed (which is also a mobile)

Anway had the standard argument with them, put in writing, don't phone me as this is a business number etc (to which he replied its not a business number its a mobile, forgive me but I think it's my decision what sort of number I use for business)

Anyway did a CCA request which seem to stop calls for a few weeks. No agreement has been produced, but they have now text me on my 'business number' asking them to contact me

Obviously they are not supposed to do this, but at least I have clear evidence in the shape of a text that they have contacted me while in default on a CCA request and ignored my instructions to put things in writing

Will probably ignore the first text, but am tempted to take it further

Any thoughts?

Report them to Trading Standards. The Glasgow office is compiling a nice little dossier of complaints about AIC. Why not add to it??

Spotnot

Spotnot v MBNA and their nasty solicitors (on behalf of my friend)

If I have helped in any way, click my scales.

Remember, we were all newbies once!!

When you win, donate!!!