nima vs hsbc

nima21
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5738 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the people who didn't read my thread ;)

I was invloved in a car accident the other day, a car ran into the back of me, is was one of those new Skoda Fabias, everyone was ok there was just jam sponge and treacle everywhere :)

I'm trying to think of others my comedy genius knows no bounds :grin:

Edit

I'm leaving Blackpool soon but if anyone wants a kiss me quick hat or a stick of rock let me know.

Still not heard from hsbc :)

Right then I'm back, I've got half a dozen sticks of rock, aniseed flavour for the rock connoisseur amongst you.

I've also got two dozen kiss me quick hats, but when they've gone they've gone.

I do have one kiss me quick squeeze me slow which I will be keeping for my own personal use ;) :grin:

people, people - we need a general announcement - i've written this four times now -

how could a ruling effective today (and there isn't one - i'm pretending here) have any effect on a court claim for something six years ago - it was unlawful then and you are acting on that basis - so until they stop making these charges - you can get them back.

In order to put your mind at rest, why don't you give the court a ring tomorrow and ask of your court date is still going ahead in light of the OFT taking the banks to court. Don't qoute me but you will probably find that as your court date is so near they will probably say that it is. Hopefully you will get an offer before the end of the week. I will wish with all my might for the offer to come soon.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

In order to put your mind at rest, why don't you give the court a ring tomorrow and ask of your court date is still going ahead in light of the OFT taking the banks to court. Don't qoute me but you will probably find that as your court date is so near they will probably say that it is. Hopefully you will get an offer before the end of the week. I will wish with all my might for the offer to come soon.

thanx alot mate, i mite just do that, getting stressed over it now lol

Also, if the courts do say your date is still going ahead, you can fax over a huge nudge to DG stating that as your court date is going ahead would they be inclined to settle.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Also, if the courts do say your date is still going ahead, you can fax over a huge nudge to DG stating that as your court date is going ahead would they be inclined to settle.

good idea mate, will do just that, thanks alot

and thanx alot Lattie:)