Lady E .v.Abbey

Lady E
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6117 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can't help with T&C for 89 but have got them for 98 and tariff of charges for Nov/Dec 97 if they're any use.

As for maiden name ... as I understand things, you are not compelled to take your husband's name when you marry so it shouldn't really matter that it's in your maiden, particualrly if you operate the account in your maiden name. I stand to be corrected though. What name did you sign all your letters and your N1 paperwork in, cos if it was your married name then I'd say send the copy certificate, just to cover your back.

I'd send your bundle to the address that all your paperwork is coming from.

HTH.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know much truth there is in the runour but word has it that Abbey have laid off all the temporary staff and the permanent staff who were dealing with charges reclaiming have been reassigned.

The story is Abbey are assuming that their request for a waiver to stay all cases until a decision on the test cases is made will be granted.

Until somone tell us otherwise .... it's business as usual, pester them, pester the courts, don't let them scare you off.

• 3 weeks later...
Fuming !!!!

I want to do something , but will wait until I get this famous letter from the Court and then can I send off my objection letter together with a complaint ?? .

In a word, yes, yes and yes again. :eek:

After that performance I'd give them hell, ineptitude in the first degree from the court staff. We understand they're busy but there's no excuse for overlooking something so obvious as the info on the FRONT of a court bundle .... or maybe it simply proves that they don't read the darned things whatever happens. :mad:

If the judge had looked at your bundle before he applied the stay he could've seen your info, so maybe he decided to stay without considering your evidence. :mad::eek:

I'm so sorry this happened, I was really hoping you'd get a result today .... but consider it a postponement, have a cuppa and give that judge a real fight.