Ben v Lloydstsb!!!!

bennett290
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6127 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I finally plucked up the courage to start reclaiming the £700 Lloyds owe me.

Not sure why i am scared to set the ball rolling, they didn't appear scared when they kept skimming £30 at a time out of my hard earned cash.

Anyways heres where i'm at.

21/02/07 Sent Letter along with £10 Cheque, requesting list of charges

15/03/07 Recieved List of Charges

Worked out £691.27 inc interest owed to me.

21/03/07 (today) Going to post office to send letter requesting payment in full.

Here we go!!!!

• 4 months later...

I know its been a while but finally got myself organised...

lloyds have sent me letter today saying Blaa Blaa charges are fair blaa blaa like any buisiness we do make charges..... Basicaly 2 pages of your not getting your money.

I am now going to send my letter giving them 14 days to pay up.

Do i send this to the person i recieved the letter off or do i send it to 125 Colmore row where i sent my original letter to?

Thanks

Ben

???

Don't understand what you mean...

Sorry, but i'm a complete novice, After reading some of the other threads i am wondering if i am going to be able to follow this through to the end as it all seems sooooo complicated.

I really want the money back that they owe me but don't want to get so far into it and realise that i'm in over my head.

u can send the lba letter back to jeremy addressed to him, but he might not deal with the second letter.

when u file ur claim at court (if) u will need to provide the defendants details (lloyds) u can not use jeremy name on that just the address.

you'll be ok u'll have support all the way

Hi Ben,

My name is Kevin and I have just joined this forum, and im in the same boat as you. but im gone as far as getting my court date which is 28-07-07. My advice is stay going and fight them all the way. They tried pawning me of with two pages crap about how there charges are fair. When you get your statments back just sort out the charges and photocopy it a few times and highlight the charges. Send your letters back to where you sent them first and then do the court thimh on line (when you get to that stage) with Moneyclaim.