quidsinn vs hbos

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6289 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all just started the process off recouping my dosh from hbos, i've managed to get my statements and have sent a 14day letter to hbos requesting refund of all charges plus interest or i'm going to recover via the legal route ( amount £4200 ), they have till next Thursday 22nd March to respond.

I'm a bit lost as to the best way to progress it at this stage, I am Scottish based and it was my intention to recover through the English courts by using a PO box or an English mailing address as a service address. Can anyone advise me if this is in fact the best route to take and also if there are any pitfalls that I should look out for?

Does anyone know if I can use MCOL using the above method?

Many thanks in anticipation

hi all just started the process off recouping my dosh from hbos, i've managed to get my statements and have sent a 14day letter to hbos requesting refund of all charges plus interest or i'm going to recover via the legal route ( amount £4200 ), they have till next Thursday 22nd March to respond.

I'm a bit lost as to the best way to progress it at this stage, I am Scottish based and it was my intention to recover through the English courts by using a PO box or an English mailing address as a service address. Can anyone advise me if this is in fact the best route to take and also if there are any pitfalls that I should look out for?

Does anyone know if I can use MCOL using the above method?

Many thanks in anticipation

Hi, I used this address and they have made a £5000 part payment, still waiting for another £4000

Halifax Bank Of Scotland (HBOS)

Customer Relations

PO Box 548

Leeds

LS1 1WU

You can only use Mcol if you have an english address for the court serving the papers on you, this can be a relative etc.

I had no issues with HBOS using my home Scottish address and just filling in the N1 claim form.

I printed an N1 form from the web, then scanned it and used a picture editing package to overlay text boxes with the information, so I could cram it all in and make sure it was still legible.

If I have helped click my scales....

Find my threads by clicking here

can anyone advise me if a Post Office PO Box is acceptible to use as a service address????

It will be, so long as you will get the mail within a week or 2 as the court will send updates and orders that you need to be aware of.

If I have helped click my scales....

Find my threads by clicking here

It will be, so long as you will get the mail within a week or 2 as the court will send updates and orders that you need to be aware of.

Superb..... mind you whats the chance of the Post Office messing it up..I'd maybe be better with a private organisation to handle the correspondance......regardless it looks like it'll be party on very shortly:D