Going To Court For 400 Quid...??!!!

Lucylou
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6264 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I was hoping somebody may be able to give me advice on this one. I'm claiming back approx £400 from Barclays and its got all the way ot the stage where I have handed in my AQ and I think they have too. Next stage is directions and court date I know - but has anyone had experience of getting small amounts settled quicker than this at all?

I'm thinking it may be worthwhile calling to see if they would like to settle but dont know if this approach has worked on the past or who it would be to call?

Thanks for any help !

Hi,

I was hoping somebody may be able to give me advice on this one. I'm claiming back approx £400 from Barclays and its got all the way ot the stage where I have handed in my AQ and I think they have too. Next stage is directions and court date I know - but has anyone had experience of getting small amounts settled quicker than this at all?

I'm thinking it may be worthwhile calling to see if they would like to settle but dont know if this approach has worked on the past or who it would be to call?

Thanks for any help !

When you get your court date through I would write to them and offer to give them one more chance to settle prior to the court date and state this is to avoid wasting the courts valuable time.

HTH

Tanz

• Haha 1