I've Been Blacklisted!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6284 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Evening Folks.

After success last year reclaiming £1500 from the Halifax I have kept a close eye on my account and have always ensured enough funds to cover all my DD's. So imagine my surprise when i had a letter from good old Peter Jackson.

For a failed item (£39) I called up to find out what was going on and was told there where enough funds but there where 1.14p to much pending on the debit card?? So i asked for them to kindly not TAKE the money from the account and was told (and this is the good bit) There where instructions written on my account that NO MORE CHARGES TO BE REFUNDED TO THIS CUSTOMER!!

Has anyone elde come across this and how should i proceed??

Thanks

Cornishbear.

Although I haven't managed to get my money yet and am only at the LBA stage. I would say ignore that and put your claim in anyway. I'm sure most of the folks here would say the same. Especially after yesterdays News Of The World article. Unless, when you signed the acceptance form, you agreed not to make any further claims.

HALIFAX: 13/01/07 Sent S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter (marked as rec'd 16/01)

Paid in full in March 07

Cornishbear, the 'pending' part is when your card details are entered by a retailer, the funds are secured for them, or secure it if any credits come in- this is in Ts&cs, their merchant bank then collects that money for them, it wasnt their to collect- thus explaining the charge.

The charge is still a penalty charge, and you should not be expected to sign anything to say you will not aregue what is an illegal practise! Claim it back!

AB123uk

IF MY COMMENTS ARE USEFUL, PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES!

Halifax Staff Current Account WON

Lloyds WON

Yorkshire WON

Halifax Staff Visa WON

If CAG Helped you..... Why not help CAG!

Click Donate at the top of the forum!

Oyster- I fought the Lloyds will have it's mark in history- have you downloaded your Official Charges Track?

I think you mean unlawful practice ab123uk

The two are very different

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

thanks Martin! but you knew what I meant! lol, cheers.

AB123uk

IF MY COMMENTS ARE USEFUL, PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES!

Halifax Staff Current Account WON

Lloyds WON

Yorkshire WON

Halifax Staff Visa WON

If CAG Helped you..... Why not help CAG!

Click Donate at the top of the forum!

Oyster- I fought the Lloyds will have it's mark in history- have you downloaded your Official Charges Track?

they'll take the money b4 you close it. If you need to go through the process again to reclaim it back. doesnt matter what they put into the computer, they'll still give it you back in the end, but then you know that dont you!!!!

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.