NCO Europe chasing Creation Financial/ Alldres storecards debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4973 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone received notice from NCO that they will be calling at your home?

A Mr P Edwards will be calling tomorrow between 9am and 9pm at my previous address, which they believe I am still at.

They have previously rejected my prepayment offer of £1 per month for an unpaid 1 month of a Student Loan due to my posting the deferement form late.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The ubiquitous MR P EDWARDS promises to visit folk the length and breadth of the British Isles every Tuesday at the same time. Its just a silly childishe ploy by these low life wastes of space to get you to phone some of their telephone bullies. Report them to the OFT. Mr P Edwards should change his name to Mr Invisible or Mr P Hamptom or even Mr P Brain

• 5 weeks later...

Received a card this morning informing me that I could expect a visit from....wait for it....Mr P Brown. After reading several postings I have decided not to sit in and wait on the ubiquitous Mr P Brown - P Diddy I might have considered it!

Hi Everyone,

I joined this site when I decided to fight my Abbey bank charges and got great advice yet never posted. Now I am being harrassed by NCO on my mobile. I have no idea with whom the alleged debt is (and I have many!) as i have never answered the phone. When I see either "private number" or "no number" I ignore it and let them leave a message.

The message is in one of three ways:

1) A droning voice; "Message for Jayne ******* from NCO Europe, important that you call us on, blah-blah-blah, quoting reference, etc.

2) A voice I can't decipher and only just make out my name saying more or less the same.

3) Tonight a long, and I mean long, space with background noise, then shuffling and finally a rushed message, sounding slightly threatening and yet calling me "Janie" (which I absolutely detest) and saying the same old thing.

I have never rung them back and don't intend to. I have had the lovely yellow card from them at my last address. We moved last week anyway. But its my mobile and it can be anytime up to 9pm that these morons ring. They have even rung at 8am and I'm getting slightly peed off with it.

After reading everyone elses' problems with this set of idiots, I don't feel so bad anymore!

• 10 months later...

We have had a card through, from a P.Brown, who will be contacting us (no date or time or indication of how he will be contacting us), please phone this number.

I will advise those of you with BT phone lines who are getting hassled by these idiots to sign up to choose to refuse. £8 a quarter and you can block anyone who phones you (Max 10 numbers). Heres the good bit, it works with withheld numbers! Every time they phone they get a message along the lines of "This number is not accepting calls from you."

Since using it my stress levels have dropped through the floor.

sornappeal, make sure you don't get any cake for Mr. Brown he always disapoints I'm affraid. He is notorious for whizzing about the country faster than a cat with a rocket up its backside lol

09/07/09 :)Business Studies BA(Hons) 2:1:)

eCar Insurance overpayment - £325

Settled in full - 15/09/08

NatWest Student A/C bank charges - £260

Settled under hardship scheme - 08/06/09

Natwest Business A/C bank charges - £60

Settled in full as GOGW - 20/04/09

Santander Consumer Finance late payment fees - £60

Part settled for £48 - 01/03/08

Peugeot Finance late payment fees - £50

Settled in full before county court hearing - 01/09/09

Peugeot Finance overpayment of £247

Settled in full - 01/12/08

Valley Leisure - complaint about collections agent

£160 part refund of gym membership in compensation - 01/02/09

HFC Bank - complaint about payment deducted from my account on wrong date

GOGW £10 - 01/05/09

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I found this website after googling NCO after I received a letter from them this morning.

The letter says I owe £25, which they are collecting on behalf of eBay. I do owe the fees, something I forgot about because I use a separate email address for eBay and ended the automatic payment.

I have no problem paying what I owe, but should I just do it through the eBay site rather than dealing with this company? Also, eBay are showing the balance owed as £17, not £25.

If I pay via the eBay site are this company still going to bother me?

Thanks.

Thank you. Hopefully it will provide a quick solution! :)

Don't forget to send any letters by recorded delivery!

And keep any letters that NCO may send to you!

Also, when you pay e-bay, print out and keep a copy of the receipt!

Jeff.

• 5 months later...

Hello all,

I've been targeted by NCO for a few months now for a non-existent debt. I won't bore you with the details.

I'm here to ask if everyone could email The Office of Fair Trading (OFT) about them. Companies like NCO have consumer credit licences. They must act properly to hold theses licences or the OFT revoke them. NCO clearly are not behaving properly. The OFT need a fairly substantial amount of evidence to act though, so please write to them explaining everything that NCO have done wrong: excessive calling, threats, ignoring letters and requests not to call, trespass etc. Give dates and details.

The OFT don't take up individual cases. But NCO are clearly acting outside the law and I hope that if a few more people write to the OFT, they will take action, possibly to cease NCO from trading.

Email [email protected]

They will respond within 10 days and ask for permission to use your details should they take any action, so please give it.

Thanks.

• 5 months later...
10 9 8 7 6,,,, he will soon be gone , prob a 15 year old who's playstation has broke, spelling is a give away, bye bye idiot :p

He would have been better spending his bonus on learning English instead of spending it on cider. Oh I forgot he isn't getting any bonuses now that people are aware of the LAW and the fact that DCAs are impotent fools

Boy Wiv Attitude has LEFFFFT, the building.;)

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

• 3 weeks later...

apologies if I'm in the wrong place here but please!

Can anybody help??

I was an Orange customer until January 2009. In October 2008 I missed a DD payment due to me changing my current account to another bank.

As a result I was charged £38 by my bank, which I accepted as an oversight on my part. I settled the Orange bill by Credit Card as soon as I became aware of this. Despite my payment, Orange again tried to take the money from my account, resulting in another charge of £38.

Following this I contacted Orange Customer services, who said that if I sent the bank letter informing me of the charge, they would reimburse the £38. This never happened and as a result I refused to pay my final months bill of £31.

Soon after this I was re-located abroad with work and subsequently forgot about the whole episode. Upon returning to the UK last month, and visiting my mother, I found that she'd had no end of harrassment from NCO (the Orange account was registered at her address

I have contacted the executive office at Orange and informed them that the harrassment of my mother, by an organisation operating on their behalf, at an address that I don't live at is completely unacceptable. I've also informed them that she has just recovered from major cancer surgery and the constant phone calls and post cards have had a detrimental affect on her health.

Orange deny all knowledge of their agreeing to reimburse me, they say they have no record of my calls and no record of their promise to reimburse. I have now e-mailed them on several occasions and all they do is tell me that they are not liable and that I should contact NCO to settle the account.

I am back in the UK now - but don't live at my mothers.

What can I do!!!???

• 3 weeks later...

NCO Europe are nasty little feckers who are well known to the toothless OFT.

They usually get involved after you refuse to do security with BCW on behalf of Orange or send prove it letter.

The good news is they are the most useless ****es that ever walked the earth.

I would advise

1. Telephone harrasment letter &

2. Prove it letter &

3. Report them

That usually does the trick

This lot should have closed down years ago

We live in an unmoderated country why should the net be any different?

Bring back free speech we miss it!

• 4 weeks later...

Just had these guys on the phone and am now fuming!! Have dealt with a few DCA's recently and have never been as annoyed as I am now. I refused to answer the security questions and he went on to discuss my account anyway and when I informed him that I had sent a CCA request and all correspondence was to be in writing he asked what a CCA was!!

He went on to say "Well, I don't think we'll be able to resolve this...." to which I responded "We certaintly won't if you don't even know what a CCA is, that really is a problem for a debt agency isn't it". He then put the phone down. :D

Can anyone confirm the address for them is in Solihull? That's where I sent the CCA request but I can't seem to find a website or anything and they have never sent any paperwork, they just phone repeatedly.

Rant over, thanks for any info!

NCO are by far the worst threat monkeys on the block.

Report them they've already had there hands slapped by the OFT and unless people complain nothing will get done.

NEVER SPEAK TO THEM ON THE PHONE.

EVER!!!!!

'i'm not completing DP and that's all you have to say'

PLEASE DO NOT GET DRAWN INTO CONVERSATIONS AND IF THEY DISCUSS YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT DP THEN IF POSSIBLE RECORD IT, SEND THEM A COPY OF THE CALL AND REPORT THEM.

Interestingly enough this **** wil only generally ring twice a day something to do with harrasment guidlines

Anyway, NCO need to be stopped this pondlife really take the pith and OFT guidlines mean nothing to these people.

We live in an unmoderated country why should the net be any different?

Bring back free speech we miss it!

Had them on the phone again yesterday but refused to complete the security questions so they couldn't say much :rolleyes: The woman ended up putting the phone down on me when I informed her that her calls constituted harassment.

The debt is for approximately £240 and they offered a 40% reduction a while ago. I could afford to do this but to be honest I have other debts I would like to clear first. However, the debt relates to a mobile phone account which I cancelled but the provider claims I didn't so would like it passed back to them really. Am firing off a letter to NCO today telling them to contact me in writing and prove the debt.

I've read that CCA's don't apply to mobile phone contracts so am going to do some research and see where I stand - any advice welcome!

NCO are definitely the worst DCA I've spoken to so far so if best of luck to anyone else who is dealing with them at the moment :)