Signature help required please can't amend it

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6263 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guy's I can't seem to find out how to update my signature or even see if on any of my posts.

I have been using this option loads before by going into my user cp and editing it from there, but I cannot see the link to be able to do it now, I can edit my e-mail address etc just not my signature

Please can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

You're not doing anything wrong.

There's a lot of things getting worked on at server level, and quite a few things have been switched off for the foreseeable future to save on server load.

Apologies for the inconvenience. :-(

Hi guy's I can't seem to find out how to update my signature or even see if on any of my posts.

I have been using this option loads before by going into my user cp and editing it from there, but I cannot see the link to be able to do it now, I can edit my e-mail address etc just not my signature

Please can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Signatures have I believe been removed from users except Admin,Mods and Sh. This is to keep the server running faster and smoother.

• Haha 1

Thanks for the update.....I thought I was going mad and have been tracking back for about 1/2 hour now! I wanted to update my signature to show progress of my case.....:p

joined Feb 2007 - taking on Lloyds TSB

sent prelim letter 18 Jan 2007

reply received from Lloyds TSB 1 Feb 07

sent LBA letter 15 Feb 07:)

filed N1 at court fri 2nd March 07

Notice of defence being filed r'cd 27 March 07

AQ completed and sent 12 April 07

thanks guys for the prompt reply, I like many others was using the signature to keep a track on things to save me keep looking in my diary at dates etc

I guess I will have to stop being so lazy :cool:

At least I now know I am not going MAD:wink:

Aha!! Me too! Thought I was going mad! Couldn't find the option in my CP anywhere. Now I know why!

:D

Lloyds TSB

03/02/07 Sent S.A.R - (Subject Access Request)

15/03/07 Received statements (exactly 40 days after SAR)

15/03/07 Sent Prelim

21/03/07 Received standard response ack. Prelim

29/03/07 Sent LBA

Halifax

15/03/07 SETTLED

Partial Settlement (75% of claim)

Oh good to know... I thought I was going mad as well....

Halifax - £245 - SETTLED - in full

MBNA Business - £190 - SETTLED - in full

HSBC - Closed business a/c - £1,850 - SETTLED IN FULL

HSBC - Business a/c - £4,388 - SETTLED FOR £4,100

Nat West Card - SETTLE IN FULL - £124.71

Halifax Credit Card - MCOL 26th May 2007

Egg - 1st LBA 12th May 2007

Are you a business customer, let's join forces subscribe to:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/68191-claiming-business-account-lets-6.html#post646109

how come some people other than mods and admin and site helpers still have their signatues?

Sorry not wanting to be a pain but I had dates in mine that may help me with my case any chance someone can look and pm me what I had in my signature.

I think a post has to contain so many characters before it will post the signature.

for FAQs & Step By Step

click here

for Templates Library

click here

for Court Bundle

click here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Halifax C C

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Cahoot CC

here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB (again)

here

• 2 weeks later...

Aha.. I have also been trying to find out how to update my signature... glad to hear that I am not crazy either!

It was good to see at a glance how people were getting on but I guess with so many people registered, its best that the site runs faster!

C

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=magenta]C [COLOR=black]& [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]D :) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [COLOR=black][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]HSBC[/B][COLOR=#000000]- Full settlement received & spent! £1,477.93 :-) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR=mediumturquoise][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]HSBC claim 2![/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] - Full settlement offer received 27/06 - £1,116 :) [/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]A&L[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] (for my Nan) - full settlement received on day of prelim hearing - approx £1500 :-)[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]Halifax[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] - (for a friend) - full settlement received 30/06 - £2576! :) [/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]Barclays[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] - (for a friend) - Court forms were due to be submitted but he wants to wait for results of the court case with OFT[/COLOR][/FONT] [/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#000000][B][COLOR=mediumturquoise]A&L[/COLOR][/B] - (for a friend) - court forms submitted - claim 'stayed' due to OFT case[/COLOR][/FONT]

Hi All

No your not going mad , your signature will not appear in posts below 100 words in length , and also at times as Bookworm quite rightly said whenever their is a need to `switch them off` when server demand is high and the site begins to slow down. i.e after wednesdays influx thanks to the BBC Whistleblower program (my thanks to everyone involved) Hope this clears things up.

Jules

below 100 characters in length

100 words is the minimum. I also don't think that quotes of other posts count towards that limit. Also your sig only appears once in each thread.

If in doubt read the

FAQs

If still in doubt - ask!

Yes Advoc8 sorry , words not characters , it was 2.15 am :oops: lol

Duly edited cheers , also I am quite sure the sig can appear more than once in a thread .

Jules

I know what you mean about 2.15 am :rolleyes: I got the info about once per thread here. This may of course only apply to mere mortals and not mods, site helpers etc.

If in doubt read the

FAQs

If still in doubt - ask!