Parkes Vs Abbey***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6118 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest amethystdragon

Congratulations - Enjoy your money - this has really cheered me up having filed my claim with the court last week and am currently waiting for them to acknowledge the claim and decide whether they are defending

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks amethy :) its all worth it in the end. I have just e mailed Abbey again as the court have told me that they have not received any information from them.

This is what I said....

The court has not been informed of this settlement as I have just asked them myself less than 2 minutes ago.

I look forward to the part payment and will advise you of additional costs once I have spoken to the judge.

Responce from Abbey...

I have faxed confirmation of settlement to the court and have a transmission verification report as evidence of my correspondence. I have settled your claim in full and final satisfaction and will seek to rely upon this correspondence as evidence of settlement.

I hope this clarifies our position,

Well done mate...told you you had won and that you didn't need to go to court...

Abbey £4340.59 *WON* Jan 07

Abbey II MCOL 31/03/07 £8800.00

Please note..I AM NOT AN EXPERT ANYTHING WHAT I POST IS PURELY MY OPINION AND MAY BE WRONG IT IS JUST BASED ON MY UNDERSTANDING OR EXPERIENCE

Read my latest claim its a fast track potentially

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/61406-noobrider-abbey-take-2-a.html?highlight=noobrider

read my first claim which includes attending a directions hearing in court

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/10576-noobrider-abbey.html?highlight=noobrider

Just read your news fantastic, I bet you are glad you held out now for the extra, I thougth you were going to settle yesteday for the reduced amount so well done for taking the advice from here and sticking with it.

CONGRATULATIONS

Wooo hooo congratulations Parkes!

fantastic emails. I love Abbey cr***ping their pants and saying ok we'll get it into your accoutn by 10 am .... did they?

and have you been into court today?

thrilled to bits for you

mines a breezer :)

Apple x

Hey everyone I was so busy yesterday I didnt get on. Thanks again for all your wishes and congrats its so lovely to get it. I did go to court and had a chat with the judge who was very nice but a bit confussing at times. I got my money today :) Had a little celebration with 3 bottles of Cava (Lush) hang over today tho :( but I WON!!!!!! :)

tried to donate on the site today but my paypal account wont let me as I have to be verified or something. Perhaps if the site had other funding options rather than just paypal I could have done it today.

Thank you all one more time I shall be doing it all over with the joint account, bye for now.

Blimey!!! this is all getting a bit technical for me but still CONGRATS Parkes!!! due to file in court nxt wk and dont know a dicky about legal things, so reading up all i can! This thread gives me hope but scares the life outta me aswell!!

Regards

Bonnie:sad:

Parkes! This has been a rough ride for you. It the end I am sure that it was worth it. CONGRATULATIONS and best wishes to you and you family.

ANDY VS SHABBY.

ANDY VS ABBEY 23rd April 2007 -

'Don't get mad, get even'

'Patience is a virture'

• 3 months later...