mariejader v Abbey **DEFENCE STRUCK OUT!**WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1888 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Check the BBC news Marie Business section, your money

Abbey £4340.59 *WON* Jan 07

Abbey II MCOL 31/03/07 £8800.00

Please note..I AM NOT AN EXPERT ANYTHING WHAT I POST IS PURELY MY OPINION AND MAY BE WRONG IT IS JUST BASED ON MY UNDERSTANDING OR EXPERIENCE

Read my latest claim its a fast track potentially

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/61406-noobrider-abbey-take-2-a.html?highlight=noobrider

read my first claim which includes attending a directions hearing in court

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/10576-noobrider-abbey.html?highlight=noobrider

Just thought I would do a quick update.

My AQ was with the Judge on Wednesday, I was keeping everything crossed for an answer by Friday, but when I telephoned to check I was advised they were waiting for the "order to be sent", god knows what that means any ideas?

Just thought I would do a quick update.

My AQ was with the Judge on Wednesday, I was keeping everything crossed for an answer by Friday, but when I telephoned to check I was advised they were waiting for the "order to be sent", god knows what that means any ideas?

Your waiting on the order to be sent from the court out to you, by the sounds of it. Looks like you won't be waiting long anyway.

• Haha 1

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Hi mariejader,

I'm playing the waiting game too although it sounds as though you are about to overtake me!! My AQ had to be in by 1.4.07. I rang the Court last week & was told it's waiting to go before the Judge but she couldn't give me any indication how long it would take.....suppose they're pretty busy!!!

I've been using the time to read up on other threads & get a couple of my other claims started.

Hope it won't be too much longer now!

Villafan

I spoke too soon....the Order has arrived from the Court - Aaaaaahhhhhh now the scary stuff starts!!! Best go & update my thread. I'm sure yours won't be long now, I was only a few days ahead!

Villafan

Hi foxy,

I was just coming to visit your thread as you've asked alot of the questions I was going to ask (thanks!!! LOL;) ) re skeleton argument etc.

I've just posted my Order on my thread, it doesn't have as many points as yours but sort of seems pretty straight forward.... I think!!!!

It's pretty scary, but comforting to know there's a few of us at the same stage to help each other along. I'll move off mariejader's thread now & come & visit yours.....sorry mariejader for highjacking your thread!!!

Villafan

Good news, I paid a visit to the Court today to see what was happening and whilst myself and my friend was talking at length with the Court Baliff the Court Manager came and found me and told me that my claim was back from the the Judge looking at it and he has struck Abbey's defence out

So I applied for judgement straight away I've won I think :D

By the way it was the same judge as this case

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/73352-defense-struck-out-judge-3.html

FANTASTIC NEWS :D

Got my fingers crossed they pay up quickly.

You deserve this after all the work you've put in and helping dumbo's like me with their spreadsheets.

Picking brains time: any ideas about completing N150. Most of the stuff I've read is small claims and I wanted to be as spcific as poss with the AQ. I know there's a thread somewhere with info about this but as usual, I've lost the link. :(

Thanks Trica,

Picking brains time: any ideas about completing N150. Most of the stuff I've read is small claims and I wanted to be as spcific as poss with the AQ

I think you would be better asking Charleyfarley that question, having said that he wanted to go fast track and his case is going small claims

Fantastic news Marie!!!!:-D

Glad the AQ attachment did the trick, brilliant stuff!! Can you post up the wording of the order please?

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Fantastic news Marie!!!!

Glad the AQ attachment did the trick, brilliant stuff!! Can you post up the wording of the order please?

As soon as I get a copy myself from the Court I will post it.

Thanks for you help Gary

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1888 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks