final letter sent to ABBEY

julesvern
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6125 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I have today received form N205a, from the court, Notice of Issue(specified amount) unsure how to fill it in, also says request for judgement, do I tick A or B unsure, anyhelp please.

I know am I am a pest, I dont do anything with this form, exspect file it, but can you explain why the court has sent it, and why I only have to file it, its just so I can explain it to my mum.:rolleyes:

Hi,

Have you tried going in to the cag chatroom, I'm sure someone there will be able to help you.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

I know am I am a pest, I dont do anything with this form, exspect file it, but can you explain why the court has sent it, and why I only have to file it, its just so I can explain it to my mum.:rolleyes:

It's what it says it is........confirmation that your court claim has been issued to the defendant (Abbey). you should hear within the next 14 days from Abbey that they intend to defend, and then within 28 days from the date of issue ( the date on your notice) they will have to send you a copy of their defence.

PS

If you PM a moderator they will merge your various threads into one to make it easier for people to understand the history of your claim(click on the "private message" hyperlink under your username on the RHS of the top of this page)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Hi all, just a thought, getting my court bundle together has anyone ever put in a letter concerning all the upset and depression caused through all these charges, i know my mum hit the dephs of despair with all these charges, which also took its toll on her already bad state of health.

Hi all i have a couple of questions, had a letter from abbey, saying if i did not wont to wait for there investigation i could write to the finicial onbudsman has any one else had a letter like this?

i am getting my court bundle together, all these reports do i need to include the full reports or just print out the parts that i need regarding default charges, also how do i pm to give my court details ?

Hi all, received letter from court abbey defending claim, how do i put my details of court case up on this web, also , theres alot of pages to different reports to use in court bundle, can i just select parts that are relevant to charges. any help please.

Hi Jules

Perhaps the reason why your a bit confused is because you have lots of different threads about the same claim. A moderator will merge them shortly and you should get more help.

I'll have a read of the seperate threads for now and see what I can come up with.

In future, stick to one thread. If you lose it, click 'User CP' at top left of CAG main screen. In there is 'Subscriptions' on LHS, click it to access all threads you have posted in, including of course your own!

thats what the oh says :D

:D :o :D

Jules...Include anything in the bundle that could be relevant to your claim, if in doubt, print it and include it. Follow the instructions on the Bundle Thread....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/33060-basic-court-bundle.html

As for posting details of your claim, do you mean for the 'Litigation in Process' thread? Or do you mean that you want to scan your defence docs, so we can see them?