• Tweets

• is it voda that's put it back up or is it a debt buyer/dca? that bought the debt.? but no it should not be showing dx  
    • Hello, Im here in regards to a vodafone account from 2015. No payments made on the said vodafone from August 2015 Default Date 12th Dec 2015 . was left sat there untill it dropped off my credit file & thought no more of it . it did eventually drop off my credit file . all done & dusted & had no need to worry about my credit file. as if Vodafone would have written i would have sent them the SB letter.   so fast foward to yesterday 13/06/24 logged in to see my credit file & Bam vodafone appears same amount , same dates only thing that is different is instead of saying default its now on there as Delinquent !!! now my understanding was once a default drops from a credit file it cant be put back on or am i wrong ? so moving forward how would i deal with this ?   any help and advice would be great thank .   BTW i know the default date as back in 2019 i printed my credit report off , on that said report that i fished out today it gives me the default date , status history & Balance history.      
    • US signs ‘Israel style’ 10-year security deal with Ukraine INEWS.CO.UK It comes after G7 nations agreed to free up $50bn from Russia's frozen assets into a revenue stream for Ukraine  
    • Air regulators are investigating new issues with Boeing planes.View the full article
  • Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf

Fendy v NatWest - 16K - **FINALLY WON**

fendyweather
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6133 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

fendy you've had a busy morning already!

ive finished work and im going to pick up my filled ink cartridges from the shop to carry on the printing of letters to companies that think theyre better than us! lol all good fun!

whens u shopping round for the new additions?

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

think there might be a pattern here!?:lol:

GE Money- won

barclaycard-- N1 put into court

capital one - won

NatWest- won

never lose sight of your goal!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaaaaw poor seahorsey. No fun, cant play with the legals........... Lol Lol. You will have to think of some other claim to start somewhere, lol, just for entertainment value. Lol. Im loving this really. I honestly am.......... Lol

Rung local guinilly pig sanctuary, turns out, I never knew but theres one about 500 yards from where I live. The local restaurant i.e. Newsholme Manor is also a little guinea pig rescue centre/sanctuary (no puns please about what they use in their meat dishes, lol).... its a genuine sanctuary, and I rung them. They have plenty a young guinilly piggie who needs a new loving home, so me and little un are off down there after school to select two. Preferably little ones who get alone with each other. Ive been told, same sex couples get along better, so not sure if were having two little boys or two little girls. Suppose little boy will decide that one once hes seen two he likes.................. so we will have the two new little additions later today. Hes gone to school giddy as a fish with newfound legs. Lol. xxxx so checking in later to let you know what we settled for. Lol xxxxx Cripes its all go here today. No rest for the wicked, Lol.... Just received bl**dy four page defence from Shabby National today too. Again AQ been dispensed with, b*gger, does nobody want me to get one of these............ no fair........ How else am I suppose to become experienced in this claiming thingy if nobody wants to give me an AQ to fill in. Im well ticked off. Was looking forward to it. So have sent offer letter to Shabby defence knocking 3 quid off my claim telling them I will accept three quid less to settle now, and copied in court, and also sent the "dispensed with AQ letter to court, and draft order for directions, so that one well under way now, and almost at same stage at Nut West. Lol. Cripes Im gonna ware myself out if I keep going at this pace........... also had letter from Yorkshire Bank today asking for ID so they can complete my SAR. I tell ya peeps, its flipping all go at the mo, then got to lay turf this evening and sort out cage/run/hutch for new guinilly piggies. I hope I find time to breath amongst all that. Lol xxx Curry tonight, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, for curry. My godsend..........xx Fendy xxx

Careful Fendy when you go to see all them Guinea pigs, make it clear before you go you can only have 2 it will be so hard for the kids to make their minds up. Just like when you pick a puppy from a litter so hard to do, there is always an excuse somewhere to have em all!

And yaaaay for little animated sink plungers. I hope you're all still smiling when you find out too late that you ended up with boy/girl.

Remember Star Trek, and the Trouble with Tribbles episode?????

Yaaaayy for little bundles of fluff everywhere. :D

lol i hope so enaid! but they are so great little furry animals! i had a beautiful lop rabbit last yr he had to be put down :( . really looking for a replacement but need a reasonable cage.....i know my ex hubby could make one ...... but its asking him! espionage i think i might get our son to annoy him this weekend about it!!! lol! unless hes reading this........mmmmmmmmmm think ill be found out.ssssssshhhhhhh dont tell anyone!!

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

If you go to a sanctuary I am sure they would help you out with a cage as i expect people who give them up, give the cages as well, might be an idea to enquire anyway. That way you won't have to annoy hubby, although sometimes that is quite enjoyable as well. They advertise the santuaries in our local paper now every week there are so many homeless small animals apart from cats and dogs. Good luck withit anyway:)

Yaaaaaaaaaaay will do Enaid. Just popping out now to post all them recorded deliveries, yikes got 5 to send today.......... and then off to get the guinilly piggies and pick up a decent cage for them on way back. Right, off now. Back at five ish peeps with news of the two new fluffy additions. Seahorsey, I do remember that episode of Star Trek but I think I was only about 7. Lol xxxxxxx But it must have made such an impression its stored up there in the grey matter department. Lol xxx

Back soon peepies. Take Care. Fend xxxxxx

Bunnies, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw. xx

well ill google the rescue centres,cos theres no info in the papers.

wonder if fendys moving the resue centre to her garden!

oooooooo excitement!

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

I bet she comes home with more than 2 and I warned her she will get one each for the kids and one each for her and hubby:D

So you had no luck, maybe RSPCA they are everywhere now and they know all the centers, i hope you don't mind me flogging the rescue thing, but the more are rescued the less will be bred in my eyes. there are far too many being bred and the slower the actual market becomes the slower the breeding rate. Yhat is my opinion anyway.

no i dont mind i tried to adopt a rescue dog last yr but had to take him back cos he kept snapping at the little ones.kids were heartbroken!

loads of animal breeding goin gon at the moment,i agree with u! :D

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

Evening gals!!! Just managed to read through Fendy's posts since I was last on................ think I may need to buy some reading glasses to help me see in future!!

Is it time for alceehol yet????????!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Hedgy you are like a f*rt in a collander, keep still woman:D

Didn't think I had a laugh in me enaid.............. but you've just made me nearly pee myself!!!!!!!!!!! xxx :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

lol never heard that one before!

come on fendy we want to see the little additions!

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

Oooooh yeeee haaaa, hiya peepies. Ive got the lovely two guinnilly piggies. Well, I couldnt believe it. What a fantastic little sanctuary. Its just amazing. I cant believe its so close to home and I never even knew it existed. Really lovely place and fabulous young girl that runs it. She does it all on her own. Shes only 21 and such a dear................ She has a huge field, with about 10 sheds, full of rabbits, and guinea pigs. All kept in pristine cages, clean, tidy, non smelly and just so lovely.................... what a fantastic woman................ We had 120 to choose from. It was v.v.v.v. difficult I can tell you. Little lad just wanted to bring em all home. I was sorely tempted to get more than two, but she had them all in hutches that were so clean and lovely, you could tell she cared for them all immensely well. Littlest boy is a sandy red head and hes picked two that are very similar in colour to himself. Lol.... One is a long haired one, a bit like Dougal of magic roundabout, and its a sort of sandy colour with white patches, and the other one (both boys), is ginger, white, and has lovely brown smudge on its nose.............. they are both very frightened at the mo, but she said it would take a couple of days for them to settle in, so theyre very quiet at the mo, but Im sure that will change once they feel comfortable with their lovely new gorgeous hutch. Its fabby................. Names so far.......... One is definitely called Chubby, on account of its a fat little pud, and theyre still deciding on the name for the other one. They are really really sweet and little boy is over the moon with them................... really lovely place. Cant speak highly enough of the girl running the place..... what a joy.!!!! I just feel really really bad for the little ones left there. This two are under a year old and they live anywhere between 4 years and 8 she said, depending on how healthy they are re: exercise and good food. So on the lookout for a nice run for them tomorrow. The kids are delighted, has kept em quiet for the last hour stroking and feeding them........... its nice to get new pets, and I honestly dont mind the extra responsibility cleaning em out etc. etc. Total cost £55 for everything, hutch, guinnilly piggies, food, hay, sawdust, water bottle, bowls, straw, pellets. All done. And little lad bless him, insisted on paying for it all from his own money. I wont tell him, but I will replace the money in his account sometimes this month. He insisted on going to the bank and taking the savings out of his account to pay for them with, bless............ I told him no, but he said, if they were for him, and not for his birthday on account of hes getting them so early, two months early, then he would pay for them. I feel really bad letting him take spondoolies out of his account, but he insisted, and I didnt want to upset him so let him believe hes paying for them. But I will be putting the pennies back in his account this month sometimes............ hes a right little miser bless him. Doesnt spend a bean, we opened his account for him when he was born and hes got more in it, in savings than we have, bless. Christmas and birthdays he saves every penny and v.v.v. rarely wants it out for anything. Hes gonna be a fine financial catch for some girly in a few years, lol lol xxxxxxx

Although he probs wont wanna spend it on her........... lol lol xxx He will be a right Mr. tight wad. Lol xxxxx.

So busy busy busy, just ordered my curry for the evening, will be delivered in 40 mins, so one bottle of very fine red vino to share with hubby, and one small curry, and thats my night. Nothing much else doing tonight, is cold, grey,, cloudy and very chilly here this evening, so I think thats it for summer here this week. Decided to leave laying the new turf till tomorrow............. Im too tired and so is hubby so thats tomorrows job now.

Just breezing through the DVD library deciding which film to watch this eve. I need something funny to relax with................... posted all my letters to cobblers and court today etc. etc. so theyre on their way, and Im off to read the Bicester thread now to see how that went, at Enaids recommendation..................... cripes I wish at least one claim was over its all getting very hectic...................... lol xxx Fendy xxxxx

LOVING THE GUINNILLY PIGGIES, THEY ARE JUST SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE........... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FOR THE MINI PIGGIES..............AND NO MORE LOO BRUSH OR DRAIN CLEANING COMMENTS FROM THE GUYS. BEHAVE YOURSELF............ XX

Mmmm........... and................ awwwwwwwww!!!

I love tortoises................. couldn't eat a full one though!!!

Only joking!!!!!!!! Haven't seen a real, live tortoise for years! xxx ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

aww how cute!! i cant believe how cheap it all was though fendy! even on ebay youd be pushed to get the hutch for that!

awwwwwwwwwwwwww

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

Mmmm........... and................ awwwwwwwww!!!

I love tortoises................. couldn't eat a full one though!!!

Only joking!!!!!!!! Haven't seen a real, live tortoise for years! xxx ;)

You could if you shelled it:D

Hey Fend! Get a piccie posted on here of the guineas!!! :p

Curry, wine, curry, wine, curry, wine................ ooooooooooohhhhh - I'm drooling at the thought!!! Trying to be good tonight though and not open wine until 7pm cos hubby said I'm a pig and drink it too quick. No problem says hedgey to hubby, I can always open another bottle babe!!! I rest my case says hedgey's hubby!!! ;)

And enaid............. you get a better texture with the shell on!!!!!!!! :D

xxxxxxxxxxxx :razz:

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

OMG, gals, you are better than the lads, be nice, dont be like them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no eating animules jokes, lol lol lol .xxxxxxx

Yeppo still reeling from how cheap the whole kit and caboodle was. I know 55 quid is a lot of money but for all that I thought it was pretty reasonable and its a big hutch too, 20 inches by 44 inches, so nice size, and all new and woodstained and weather proofed. Its lovely. Looks well nice sat out on the decking, tis same colour too, all matches, Lol. Looks like its been there for years. Lol xxx

Little laddeeee worried about the dowgeee sniffing around the hutch. Told him it will be fine............. dowgeee just curious.............. and jealous no doubt. Lol xxxx typical male..............

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6133 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks