Fendy v NatWest - 16K - **FINALLY WON**

fendyweather
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6133 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

And Hedgey, I know what mean about chillin at home. You cant beat it. I think its our age hun, but the older I get the less inclined I am to go out for night on town. I much prefer having friends round for nice dinner at home, or in the garden in summer, we sit out till the early hours, eating and drinking and setting the world to rights. Thats why I love the summer. My garden in summer becomes entertainment central, its such a haven of peace and fun............... patio heater on, chimenea burning away, and sitting out till the wee small hours, enjoying good food, good company, good wine and brill convo............. you cant beat it.............. its my idea of sheer bliss...... and the kids love it too.............. withou the vino of course. We end up with about 10 kids all laid in the hammock fast asleep and we have to put them to bed at about 3 in the morning wrapped in blankets. Its lovely............. its what summers were made for.........Lol xxxx

Im having girly night out this friday in local village, on a pub crawl, but it will largely consist of several gin and tonics, and girly gossip for about 5 hours. I wont get p*ssed and I will get home by taxi, but its quite tame, just three of us going out for drinks and chit chat. Thats as boistrous as I get these days,,, with the exception of our annual new years eve party here..... thats always a bit mad......... but good fun. Fendy xx

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol........... sounds a bit like our house Fend!! This is the local youth club, playgroup, restaurant, wine bar and everything else all rolled into one come the summer!!! Wouldn't have it any other way though.......... think you apprecitate it all the older you get - especially decent friends!!! xxxxx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Absolutely!!! Big yaaaaaayyyyy!!!

xxxxxx :p

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Okies, another day, a bit gloomy in Oakies today. Fine mist and chilly but looks like it has the potential to be a nice day. Postie just been, gorgeous as he is, he seemed grumpy this morning and I couldnt even scrape a hello out of him. He just grunted. Umph, maybe him and the missus being have a barney, lol............ xxx Nothing from Cobblers or Nutty West. So the wait goes on for phone conference on 5th June....... Umph................Okies off to walk the dowgee and try to speak to him about not weeing on the castor oil plants and date palms.... Hmmmm I think bribery with a new bag of dried up pigs ears may have to come into the bargaining. Lol xxxx See yaz all in a bit. Off doggie walking round woods and pond. Fendy xxxx

Mornin' Fend! Pigs ears???? Eeugh!!! Dirty doggie!!!

Seez la later, xxxxxxx :p

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Yeah I know, I hate the things. Its a bad habit started by the hubby. He bought a bag of dried pigs ears from pet shop for dowgeee once and dowgeeee loved em, so since then, whenever we want him to do something, we bribe him with a dried up pigs ear. Theyre disgusting, I personally wish hed never bought em, but the dog loves em........... and he always seems to do exactly what we want, when we bribe him with one. So heres hoping, in order to save my castor oil plants................ coax him away with a pigs ear. Lol xxxxxxxx Soz Hedge, I know its minging. Believe me, I have to take em out of the bag, It makes me gag. Theyre gross.................... but last forever, a bit like a gobstopper but in dowgeeeee form......... Lol xx

Lol......... rather you than me honey!!! Eeugh!!!!

Just been looking through the court stuffy ready for next Monday - cos if I ain't heard anything from the bug*ers by Saturday at the latest............ I'm suing em'!!!!!!!

Right - gotta get back to work before I get told off for being on tinternet......... again!!!!!!!!!

See ya later Fend................. without the pigs ears pleeeeez! xxxxxxxxxxx :razz:

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Lol okies Hedge and thats the spirit girl. Go get em. Its a bit daunting at first submitting MCOL, but very satisfying once its done. If ya need any help, just shout. You know me, been there, done that. Lol xxxxxx Catch ya later hun. Fendy xx

Okies, bored again now. Day off, all housey jobs done, never liked daytime tv. dog walked, irorning done, dinner in for kids this evening, bills paid, everything done, and Im bored bored bored, and nobodys playing out................. umph, think this belongs on the Bah humbug thread instead. Wheres meeeee CAG mates when I need a giggle. Fendy xxx

Oooooooooooo Noooooooooooo might have to shopping, cos Im sooooooooo bored. Oooooooooooooooo Noooooooooo somebody save me, the Next directory's coming out...... Noooooooooooooooooooooo xxxxx

Fends, Don't get bored get even. Give cobblers a ring and wind them up, and demand your monees back. I have been really busy the last few days so unable to contribute very much to this zaneeeeeeee thread. Also having a few days away from this weekend. So will be quiet on the western front. Cloudy and cold here besides the wonderful North sea. Oakie will be blazing hot and sunny no doubt. Regards to all the gang on here. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

oooooh off to places far Parky ??? I hope you have a lovely time, and it would be soooooooooooo nice if you had a juicy fat heavy type cheque waiting for you upon your return. Lol. Look, we can dream, nothing wrong with that...................... so happy holiday, wherever youre off to.... and we shall talky banky again when you get back. Have brilliant time. Oakies is now very very hot and sunny and absolutely beautiful............. see, I told ya it would take up. I should be a weather gal. I would be good at that, cheering up the peepies having naughty weather. Yaaaaaaaaaaay, Fendys gonna train as a meteorologist, um, I think. Lol xxxx

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PARKY, TALK WHEN YA GET BACK.............. HAVE A FABULOUS TIME......................... Lots of Love, Hugs, Bank Bashing Banter and everything else that we give each other on these zany threads. Lol. Bye matey peeps.............xxxx

afternoon fendy hows things? got ur new addition yet?

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

think there might be a pattern here!?:lol:

GE Money- won

barclaycard-- N1 put into court

capital one - won

NatWest- won

never lose sight of your goal!

Fends my virtual Budeeeeeee. I don't know about you being a weather girl. Because it is not a matter of whether you win girl. It's just a matter of when. You know i've just started this email and the sun is poking its face out from under those grey cloudeees. You obviously have friends in high places. speechless-smiley-040.gif I better watch out. Not off to the weekend. I must give the yacht a run out. Byeeeeeeeee/

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Nope Archer, the new addition has had an offer of another home so the current owner is deciding this evening which new home it goes to. So might not be getting it now. Little boy is gutted, will just have to wait and see tonight on which of us gets the torty............

Parky, yacht,, a run out................. woooooo hoooo, dont forget ya goggles and lifejacket. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for parkys yacht. Ooooooh dunno bout me with friends in high places, think you might already be in HIGH PLACES, with a yacht. Wooooo hooooooo. Good for you, hubby always said if he won the lottery he would have spondooly yacht,, big one, mega, and I want a jet ski to go on the back of it. yaaaaaaaaaaaaay for jet skis............. I luv em........................ xxx

Hi Fendy,

another lovely day, done the shopping although as usual there will be nothing to eat in this house again tomorrow.

A couple of hours in the garden and that's enough for today, I don't know what the grass seeds are in wild bird seed but where they have dropped seeds, and the grass has grown it's like blo**y straw it's that thick and the roots go on forever. Suppose I should have got them up before now but it seems one day there is nothing then it's like a rain forest, and them dandelions Jeez their roots go on for longer than my soddin legs.

I have been out with secateurs, love that bit and then I leave all the prickly offcuts for OH to sort out He He.

Parky and a yaught eh, you just don't know who you are talking to do you? then again he might be kidding.

Sorry about the tortoise, but you may be the lucky one it's not decided yet is it. The thing is you will have to get your boy somrthing now for compensation and his birthday, hope you are the lucky one. Enaid xx

Ummmmm, the little blighter Enaid, sorry, not you, I mean the girl who was giving torty away has now had a change of heart, she says she will let him go for fifty quid. Im a bit ticked off. I thought the whole idea was she was already fed up of him and just wanted him to go to a good home. Um. Im a bit miffed to be honest. Been led a bit of a merry dance on this one and little boy now totally gutted and moping about like somebody stole his bike. Lol............ so Ive promised him a pet of some sort. Something that can be solely his, and his alone to look after, but deffo not a snake or a lizard, or a spider. I cant cope with anything like that. Not a cat because Im not overly fond of them, and cant be a bunny cos the dowgeeee will eat it. So busy looking for new pet now................... Im so cross at naughty girl for giving back word on giving elvis the torty away just because she wants money for him. I said to daughter that we shall just have to wait to see if she gets sick of feeding and cleaning out said torty and offers him to us again. If she does, we will snap her hand off for him but Im not going to give her fifty quid for him. I thought we were doing HER the favour by taking an unwanted pet off her hands, but it seems she might be pulling a fast one and in it for the money. Its another couple of months yet to little boys birthday, Liam his name, and his birthday is on 14th July so we have a bit longer yet to find him another pet of some sort. So hes a bit upset but he will live safe in the knowledge he can still have a pet of some sort......................... Lol. Kids huh, build em up and knock em right down. Its my fault really I shouldnt have said anything to him about it, it only built his hopes up. I feel really bad cos hes really quite upset about it. He was sooooooooooo looking forward to having a real live pet of his own. NVM, obviously wasnt meant to be. Ooooh sounds like you had a lovely day in garden Enaid. I love it out there, speshly when the weathers so lovely. Get them legs out dear and get em a bit of colour, lol. Fendy xxxx

I have just put the fire on and it is flipping freezing here. Never mind nice day in the garden. I could get frost bite here.

Ooooh its beautiful here Parky. Ive had the roof off my iccle beetle all day. Its looking most pretty with its top down. Its a beautiful navy blue metallic one and its my baby................... I love it............and on temp guage today in car it clearly said 20 degrees. The sun is cracking the flags here in Oakies and its a right good old sunny evening. Glorious....................... really lovely.......... Poor Parky freezing with the fire on.............. you will have to move to W. Yorks mate, we get more sun........... Lol....... although no room for your yacht....... Lol xxx A few reservoirs, Oh and the lake districts not that far, but deffo no seas nearby, lol...........xxx

awww parky no sun!? its gorgeous down here too but miles from the sea!

its been more or less summer for about a week! watch the weather change now!

voting day tomorrow no school for the kiddies AGAIN! and monday theyve got off! think sons got wednesday off too cos of a teachers funeral.

well natwest are being rather quiet! is this good or bad? think they might have a clear out soon and send off some more cheques! well we live in hope!

fendy how horrible is that girl doing that for the tortoise! i cant believe the nerve of her! shes not a good tortoise mommy!

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr shiver, shiver, Its snow laugh here,snow_laugh.gif

lol parky! it cant be that bad!can it?

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

Nah, he just wants attention. Poor parky. I think its sunny really. I think hes taking the michael cos we talk about the weather so much. Lol

Naughty torty mommy. I still think we might end up with it. I mean, if she had already decided she was bored of it, wots to stop her getting bored with it again. soon. Lol xx

Just off top a mo.

Heres a piccy of my beloved motor. Its soooooooooooooooo me. Such a girl car............... Lol xxxx I polish it every weekend. Its my pride and joy............ I love motors..................xx sad, but true. xxxxx

This is not my actual motor because I dont have any piccies of it, but its identical to the one here in the link. Identical................ yaaaaay for iccle beetles. I love em..................xxxx

Fendy xxx

6132_image.jpg Its navy blue metallic and I just adore it. Its the nicest car I have ever ever ever had and I went all the way to Cardiff to get it. Took me a whole day there and back......................... Its speshy and girly pants. Lol xxxx

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6133 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks