• Tweets

• Hi Schipoo and thank you for the update.   Excellent news for you and a huge relief, I imagine. You might like to start a new thread about Independent Tax if you want advice on that problem. HB
    • Hi everyone, I have an update on my case that I’d like to share with you all.  so after submitting 371 pages in my bundle, a witness statement and skeleton argument for my court case due to take place in Manchester on June 21st I got an email from my litigator stating that hmrc have pulled out and the case is now closed!    this is the body of the letter….. This letter, which is copied to the Appellant, pursuant to Rule 17 of the Tribunal Procedure (First-tier Tribunal) (Tax Chamber) Rules 2009, the Respondents gives notice to the Tribunal of their intention to not defend the above appeal.   The Respondents respectfully invite the Tribunal to allow the appeal and close its file. In lieu of the above the Respondents would respectfully ask the Tribunal to vacate the hearing scheduled for Friday 21 June 2024. We would accordingly invite the Tribunal to close its file. Obviously this is extremely good news which hasn’t sunk in that after 3 years of fighting it is over.    I do have a further fight on my hands in that the Group Action I had joined with Independent Tax that had been disbanded in November last year and I chose not to continue with them. They are trying to bill me over 5k for the work they did under that Group Action which is ludicrous bearing in mind the whole point in joining was that it would keep the cost to a minimum as it would be shared between us all. They had asked if I wanted to continue to have them represent me on an individual level which I declined, if I hadn’t, goodness knows what they would have been trying to charge me now. 
    • President Ruto says Kenyans pay less tax than citizens in some other African countries.View the full article
    • As PM Sunak really showed his true colours at the D Day Commemorations by doing what? Oh I am the British PM lets just leave early I have better things to do and as he is called out on disrespecting all those veterans that served our country for the freedoms we have today he gives a groveling apology to little to late. He knew about this event for a long time and also knew that this is probably the last D Day Commemoration due to the age of those Veterans who gave so much for there countries freedom. Even on the day of the D Day Commemoration he still could have changed his plans As PM and stayed but choose not to showing such DISRESPECT to those Veterans, those that lost there lives and Families for the Freedoms we have today Being a Veteran myself I have never known a PM to show such disrespect what the hell was he thinking SHAME ON YOU PM SUNAK  
  • Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf

Fendy v NatWest - 16K - **FINALLY WON**

fendyweather
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6127 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Nah its going into training them as kn*b heads, and how to be total sh*tes and intimidate the common working man. Wow, they must be so proud of themselves. I hope they dont sleep very well at night because with a job like that I certainly wouldnt............ Does uni rob them of a conscience then ?? Must do................. well karma paralegals, karma. Remember that word. What goes around comes around............. you will get yours you little w*tch paralegal who sent me the letter trying to intimidate me. You will get your turn dearie............ Lol xxxx

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you've got the wrong avatar, your not fluffy at all, lol

OK I GIVE IN

Halifax £3600 charges, won with C/I £6400

NatWest S.A.R-05/06/06

Bug**r all recieved 03/11/06

Prelim guesimate sent for £3000 03/11/06

Cr*p one CONNED statements 08/06 ROFLMAO

Cr*p one charges=£976

con int 34.9% £1,003.75 £1,979.75.

you've got the wrong avatar, your not fluffy at all, lol

Lol............ not with cobblers she ain't!!! Methinks the bunny's a disguise........... she's a tiger under all that fluff!!!!!!!!!! xx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Im fluffy as a person................ but just cant find any fluffiness where the Cobblers are concerned. I have nothing but contempt for them. They are rude, bad mannered, try to frighten us mere mortals and basically play dirty..................... I just want to punch something whenever I get a letter from them. COBBLERS BY NAME AND DEFFO BY NATURE. Cant wait to start my pre six year claim with them now just for simple pure s*d off revenge.......... Oh yes, I will start again on new claim once this ones in the bag........... Im gonna make em pay. BL**DY PARALEGALS. WHO THE CHUFFING HECK DO THEY THINK THEY ARE....... REALLY ??? Im fed up now.........my pooters acting dicky. Eaten my files.

Fendy, listen up honey - you know what a nasty bunch of blood-sucking parasitic leeches they are, so don't let them use up any more of your precious energy!!! You need it for the rest of the fight!!!

Do you know what? I reckon they were just trying it on to get a rise out of you. Probably thought you'd crumble and panic and get confused .............. but they didn't bank on you having the CAG and Michael Browne!! So big rasberry right back at cobblers - bunch of muppets the lot of them!!

Hedgey's orders - you need one hour off detox for one very calming glass of red wine! That's an order honey - you've earned it today, and I won't take no for an answer!!

Big hug to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :p

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

if you think their bad you should see the fun i'm having with the halifax in house legal dept, now their DIRTY UNDERHAND SLIMEY #@*&~WITS:D

OK I GIVE IN

NatWest S.A.R-05/06/06

Cr*p one charges=£976

fendy just remember YOU will win them not the other way round! what better way to get your own back on these idiots? your time will come.and with michael around they wont win with tricks!

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

think there might be a pattern here!?:lol:

GE Money- won

barclaycard-- N1 put into court

capital one - won

NatWest- won

never lose sight of your goal!

Aaaaaaaaaaw why are they allowed to get away with this. Why doesnt some court tell them all to stop............... somewhere.

Hedge, bugger the detox tonight. Im having 2 glasses of wine. Im sooooooo peed off...... I cant de stress tonight. I dunno wots up with me. And Ive lost my entire Nutty West file in outlook express with all my e mails in and everything. I just want to cry................ I dunno why my pooters eaten the file......... It must be there somewhere. I know I havent deleted it and neither has anybody else, Im just puzzled as to where its gone. Im going to cry now into a glass of red wine. I NEED IT.

Awwwwwwww Fendy, get the wine poured and I'll have a look through my pooter books. I'm not brilliant at this sort of stuff, but I'll have a look through and see what I can find. Better still (lightbulb goes on!!) I'll get my 12 year old to check for me......... he's a little whizz!!!

Sit back for ten with your wine, and just remeber.......... the cobblers can't touch you............ and we'll all make sure of that honey. You're going to win........... and they're going to lose big time, and when they do - shout it from every rooftop you can find! Right, get that wine and see what I can find out. Another big hug on it's way to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx :p

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

OK crew, Im just off to open a bottle of red vino. I soooooooooooooooooooooo need it, like Ive never needed it before, otherwise Im just gonna cry............... back in ten, something magical might come into my brain to help me find the lost files. OMG I soo need em for my court bundle......................xxx Back in a mo.

have you tried to ,search ,all files and folders, don't enter anything, lowere down it says, when was it modified? just check the date you last used the file, then look through the list it finds. it should find it

OK I GIVE IN

NatWest S.A.R-05/06/06

Cr*p one charges=£976

If you click on the little + sign next to your inbox, does the folder not come up? xxx

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Nah Hedge, I know thats normally where it lives, I have 8 folder created within my Inbox for various things, and normally thats where my natwest folder lived. But its just gone....... eaten by nasty pooter. I reckon Cobblers have hacked my pc and wiped my Nutty West file............. I have every bl**dy protection going on this machine, Norton, anti spam anti virus, blah blah blah, firewall, key coded wi fi internet so nobody else can use my wifi access, you name it, I got it, Im careful like that. But no bl**dy Nutty West Folder in my Inbox. Oh the red wine, it tastes better than any red wine I have ever tasted. Ooooh its honey.

Awwww sweetie, I'm really feeling for you right now - you've had a total bummer of a day. My big son's here with me doing his best to see if he can find a way round our outlook express - the file must be there somewhere....... it just must. Keep sipping that red wine Fend....... I'm having one with you as well (sent hubby to off-licence....... told him you had a crisis and he scuttled off quick sharp!!!)

Do you know what the really annoying thing is? It's 'there' on your pooter somewhere........... it's just finding it!!! Son's kicking me off for another five mins now.......... he wants to try something else!!! He's been promised that his 'grounding' will be drastically reduced if he helps to get your file back........... so he's keen to help right now!!!!

Back in five honey....... keep sipping. Another big hug....... there you go! xxxxxxxxxx :p

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Aaaaaw ta Hedge and Hedgey's son, and hedgeys hubby for being so nice as to go offie and buy nice bottle of vimto for Hedge to share with Fendy......... Im so grateful to everybody on here for trying to help. Ive got lovely man in bear garden trying to help too whose a pooter whiz. Between us we should be able to find it Im sure. The kindness of peepies on here makes me want to cry again. Theyre just soooooooooo nice and helpful. Ta Hedgey, I really truly wuly do appreciate the help from your lovely boy.......... even if we dont crack it and I end up having to take pooter to pooter fixer man tomorrow, I got one locally, then we will crack it, but Im just soooooooooooooo grateful to you all for the help, so far, whether we crack it or not tonight. Dont worry too much. I got lovely pooter man in village who can do anything really with pooters. If I have to pay him for an hours work its thirty quid, but worth it if he can find my eaten file..................... Im kakking myself cos I need it for the court bundle if it gets that far.................. Fendy xxx God THIS RED WINE IS JUST AMAZING, IT TASTES FAR BETTER THAN I EVER REMEMBER THREE WEEKS AGO.

Just popped in to say hello, I will pop out now again cause I don't want to get in the way till your sorted Fendy, and you will get it sorted, with the help from people on here and your resilliance. xx

Keep sipping honey - woozy's good for you right now!

Right, my Danny reckons you've inadvertently 'hidden' the folder somehow. He's writing some steps down for me to type out for you - but bear in mind that I'm woozy too now!!

Back in 5/10 Fend.......... don't worry honey, it'll be sorted soon. xxxxxxxxx :p

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Oooooh technicado............... im impressed............... Got some help too from lovely Struggling simon in the bear garden...... so between us all we should be able to sort it. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for the Hedgeys and the struggling simons....... and the Dynamo Dannies of course. Lol xxx

Guest NATTIE

you sorted your puter problems out yet?

Am orf to other parts of the site and see if i can gloat over potentially charging bank accounts as the OFT are looking at them as well(predicted it ages ago without any insider knowledge)

Lol Lol. Nattie the psychic..................Nah pooter still poorly. Nice Simon man on CAg trying to sort it out for me. What a sweetie.............. The cag is full of such nice peeps..............xxxxxxx Um I dont mind paying for a bank account, heck I pay 12 a month on ADV gold at mo, I would rather pay that than the amount of bank charges Ive had over the years........... makes more sense.......xx Fendy xx

Guest NATTIE

Fendy, i spotted the puter thread before nipping into the natwest forum first so i must admit my psychic powers were not on at the time.

Awwwwww Fendy hun what a day you've had ((big hug from Cazzy)).

When anything vanishes on my pooter I always run a system restore to a few days before it might be worth a try:)

Chin up chicken ur winning the fight whether you believe it or not at this moment!

I've never liked bullies and have always stood my ground with them that's just what Nastywest and cobblers are trying with you - keep standing your ground hun we're all behind you 110% and if I have to travel to sunny Yorkshire to accompany you to court to look menacing I will xxxxxx

NatWest : £857.00 won! March/07

Natwest : Witholding my statements & adding defaults etc , S.A.R sent Jan/08

Natwest for my partner : £2,101.00 won! Feb/07

Studio Cards : Refund for admin charges £108 Won! Dec/07

Complaint made to FOS for P.P.I Jan/08

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Littlewoods : defaulted on CCA request Feb/07

DCA's that crawled out from the woodwork and have crawled back : 28 so far!!

My favourite link on CAG:

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

Gosh Fenders I've just read the pooter thread good luck hun I'll leave you to it and see how you've gone on in the morning xxxxxxx

NatWest : £857.00 won! March/07

Natwest : Witholding my statements & adding defaults etc , S.A.R sent Jan/08

Natwest for my partner : £2,101.00 won! Feb/07

Studio Cards : Refund for admin charges £108 Won! Dec/07

Complaint made to FOS for P.P.I Jan/08

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Littlewoods : defaulted on CCA request Feb/07

DCA's that crawled out from the woodwork and have crawled back : 28 so far!!

My favourite link on CAG:

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6127 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks