Fendy v NatWest - 16K - **FINALLY WON**

fendyweather
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6107 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lol Lol Lol. Tis ok Steven, but thanks for mentioning it, Ive already told her both verbally and in writing that any offer is made on the principal that I wont be held to any conditions other than I WONT GO TO THE PRESS ABOUT THE WIN, thats it. Nothing else. No gagging order i.e. on CAG or to general public, just no blabbing to any press, Lol Lol, which I wouldnt do anyway, cos thats just not me................ dont want my bad financial planning being open to the world for criticism. Lol Lol Lol xxxx So shes already aware of what I will accept and wont. But thanks a mill for mentioning it, otherwise I might not have know.

Oh yes, loving it when a plan comes together, but Ive still to wait again for offer and cheque. I aint stopping nothing till cheque is cleared and banked, nevermind in hand, Lol Lol xxx

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes, loving it when a plan comes together, but Ive still to wait again for offer and cheque. I aint stopping nothing till cheque is cleared and banked, nevermind in hand, Lol Lol xxx

that's the ticket, they've nearly duped you once, not gonna let em get away with again (or even try it) LOL

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6107 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks