Fendy v NatWest - 16K - **FINALLY WON**

fendyweather
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6122 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I thought you had just put down a wooden floor, I do hope you don't have to clean the carpet cause you've wet it:D Thanks for help yesterday done my spread sheet claim on line later on, after doggie walking and docs. See you later

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning y'all, well b*gger me........... still no chuffty pantsing defence yet from Cobblers, via the courts............ nor AQ. Diddly chuffty pantsing nothing regarding anything bank claim wise in the post. A zillion and one junk mailers though.......... Anybody need em for a bonfire this weekend. Or anybody want some organic loo rolls............ Lol Lol Lol Lol. They must have only already been handled by about 5 millions peeps on their way to my letter box. Imagine all the germs on em. Eugghghghghghg. All them poor trees that have died for nothing. What a waste.................

Fendy xxxxxxxxxxx

MORNING SEAHORSEY,,,,,,,,,,, SOUNDS BLISSFUL WHERE YOU ARE. CODS, I THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING EXTINCT, OR IS IT YOU JUST CANT GET EM AT THE CHIPPY ANYMORE NEAR ME...................... and starfish, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, how lovely. Hope youre feeling ok today. Hows the sea ????? Choppy, colossal waves or nice and calm............... Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay, me thinks I would get majorly sea sicky in huge waves, infact, eughgghhh stop, upchuck kicking in............. just the though. Ever since Ive seen that film about that huge storm, at sea, and boats being tossed around like match boxes, it kind of put me off for a bit.

Lol. Lots of Love. and reassuring hugs all round for anybody needing em today..............see, Im generous with my love, Lol Lol Lol ..Fendy xxxxxxxxxxx

Fendy, I check your thread everyday now. I can't wait for you to get your money back. I'm sure you're a saint with all that patience you have!

Good luck and loads of crossed everythings that something good comes in the post tomorrow. Friday 13th might be lucky this time?? :p

(((big hug back for Fendy)))

Morning Sugar lump! I'm sure the postie will be bringing you something soon:)

Morning Seahorse & Enaid (I've already conversed with Parky today BIG WAVE anyway yu ooooooo! Parky)

I'm busy looking for an email address for the customer relations unit there's only one on the Natwest website for the usual customer services and that's no good ( I did email it anyway) But I want my special email to go straight to the horses mouth so to speak!

Still no money for me but I'm going to hound them like mad today inbetween my jaunts in the sunshine :D

NatWest : £857.00 won! March/07

Natwest : Witholding my statements & adding defaults etc , S.A.R sent Jan/08

Natwest for my partner : £2,101.00 won! Feb/07

Studio Cards : Refund for admin charges £108 Won! Dec/07

Complaint made to FOS for P.P.I Jan/08

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Littlewoods : defaulted on CCA request Feb/07

DCA's that crawled out from the woodwork and have crawled back : 28 so far!!

My favourite link on CAG:

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

Oooo found it [email protected] (twirls) what a clever flump:D

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

Thanks skylario, I really do value every bit of input and encouragement from everybody. I keep saying the hardest part of all of this caliming business is the pointless waiting, but I suppose looking at it from a positive side (if there is one), its that you kind of use the time wisely to read up on the next bit.......... so it stays fresh in the mind for when the next step comes.......... Heck at this rate, by the time my AQ comes I will be able to fill it in blindfolded. Lol. It would be nice to get bit fat juicy cheque anytime round about now, but the way other cases have gone, you just gotta look at Poor Josamolly's, and even Poor Parkvales, then Im sure it will go right up to court date before they want to even give me a whiff of the cheque..........A cheque would be lovely right now, heck I would even send a box of thorntons to Mr. Higley if it landed on my mat, (seriously) to cheer the poor guy up, but I just dont think its gonna happen. Would be nice, but ne'er mind........... we wait and wait a bit longer, Lol. Good job its nice weather, to help cheer us all up. Although last thing I want is standing in a hot sweaty court in July. Lol Lol Lol. The Cobblers might see my perspiring as fear, and ITS ABSOLUTELY NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. I think theyre funny to be honest. The way they pretend to defend, all to get more money out of Nasty West themselves, and then pay up. I mean, come on Cobblers, whose actually ripping the bank off here, (us for claiming what is rightfully ours) or your legal lot for even pretending to Nasty West that they stand a chance of defending these. I think you are the (not honest) peeps, NOT I. Lol Lol.

Anyways Skylario, thanks or the kind words, even bit of motivation helps. All the best to you too.

Fendy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Caz, Ive used the customer relations e mail myself a few times, much to no avail, but somebody there does always respond to you, even if its just to say, yes they have received the e mail. But it doesnt make them get back to you. Sadly. So I have found anyway. But all the best............ it might just work for you especially seeing as youve already been told your money is on its way............. Fendy xxxx

Ay well I've written, phoned again twice ( I did find a swishy freephone number for millionaires and it was answered immediately...lol) so another few emails won't hurt if it carries on and no money comes by next week I'm off to court but it seems pointless mean as they've made me a full offer but if it's the only way to get them to cough up I'll have no choice

Blimey i'm knackered chasing the posts onthis thread Fendy. Oops nearly forgot did skylario call you a saint. or an angel.angel-smiley-002.gif Some peeps need to get out more.laughing-smiley-014.gifEvery time you long on my e'mail indicator goes into hyper speed.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

A flumpy millionaire :)

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Lol Lol Lol Mr. Parkvale.................... speed of the fingers come naturally. Heck Ive been typing since I was a wee one and my Daddy bought me my first bright pink typewrite when I was 5, or was it Santa that brought it, I forget. Anyhow ever since my first pink plastic shiny word producer entered my house, my fingers have moved like lightning over the keys, but to be honest, Im glad, Its not a wasted skill because it means I can post quicker in this forum to help others, and myself of course, and it will also come in handy when Im writing that book. Lol Lol Lol.

MR. PARKVALE..................... LOL LOL LOL

FENDY XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Lol you don't need to write the book this thread is it! just print it off when your claim has ended and send it to a publishers :D

Like a common day step to step guide on taking on the big boys and winning but laughing all the way.

Call it......laughing all the way to the bank \o/

Ooooooo all the posters might get invited on t.v to promote it Yayyyy! I could just see myself posing on Richard & Judy (flutters lashes)!

Lol Lol Lol Lol Caz, ur naughty................... I certainly dont wanna be on tv. I like the quiet life............... Lol.

Im actually at work today,,,,,,, boss just nipped out for lunch with supplier, so thought I would bob in here for 10 mins, although to be honest, I think Im always logged in, just not always got the window open for this forum. Lol. So sometimes I think it looks like Im online when Im not, I just forgot to log out.......... Lol Lol Lol.

My hubby thinks Ive got a secret lover, lol lol, ha, chance would be a fine thing, because I spend every evening posting and chatting on here. Ive told him his only other competition is a bunch of angry claimaints, all hating Nasty West, but I think he doesnt quite believe me........ Lol. LOVER, GOD, IF ONLY........................ I dont have time for my own real life, let alone, devoting some of it to somebody else. Lol........ never enough hours in the day as it is.............. If he can call it being unfaithful, then yes, I am, but only with a bunch of happy CAGGERS, and in word only. Lol Lol Lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol just tell him unfaithful doesn't get a huge wod of money after a few months it get's you a big belly instead:D and sometimes an itchy problem Oooooo wait til you get your dosh you'll be able to say Ooooooo darling this is who I was being unfaithful with He he he he!

Lol Lol Lol............ Hes all for me claiming, but he doesnt know the half of the process, because like everything else in our house, He just leaves me to deal with it....................... MEN, HUH !!!!

SOZ NATTIE, JONNYD AND PARKVALE......... NOT YOU OF COURSE, YOU ARE ALL SUPER HUMAN MEN, NOT REGULAR RUN OF THE MILL MEN. Lol Lol Lol. Fendy xxxxxxxxxxx

Righto I'm off to do what my kids call a hot ham salad Lol it's just a salad with warm new potatoes but they think it's special! Behave at work we can't have you getting the sack:)

lol my other halfs the same he just says " have you done it then?" pah if only they knew the half of it!

Nope no sack here, logging of myself now. I got loads to do, so back this evening peepy peeps................. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Fendy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and remember anybody reading this.............. BE BRAVE, GET CLAIMING AND MAKE A START. THE LONGER YOU DELAY, THE LONGER IT IS TILL YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK. GET THEM CLAIMS UNDER WAY. ITS PEASY................. Im a dummie and if I can do it, THEN TRUST ME, YOUR DOG CAN DO IT........................

Hi all

Just got back from my MOT, just like Tony Hancock said all those years ago, she took a whole armful of blood:D lots of you won't remember that but it was dead funny. Have just sent hubby out for my presrcription wait for it................ PATCHES. Tonight midnight, although I don't think for a minute I'll stay awake that long, I will be having my last fag. If I sound muffled on here it's cause I will probably have to stick em over me gob.

Going over to National non smoking day thread soon, to see if I can muster up some backup, Mochamoo has already done over a week, she's done brill. If anyone here would like to join in feel free. Fingers crossed folks, see yer later Enaid xx

Ooooooh the plot thickens, before I go, I just had phone call from my daughter at home, shes taken a call from Nasty West at home asking for me or hubby, asking us to phone them.................. Im not gonna, I will e mail them instead and ask what they want me for........................ Ummmmmmmmmmmm, whats all that about then,,,,,,,,,, weird.............Will e mail them now and let you know if anybody gets back to me later today.

Fendy xxxxxxxxxxxxx

enaid,

Sounds like a visit to the bank. "Taking a whole lot of blood." :D

All the very best Enaid........... Im not a smoker myself, thankfully, never have, never wanted to and never will, the suicide sticks killed my dear old dad at only 42 so learned young, not a good idea.........but I truly, sincerely wish all of you who are trying the very very very very best of willpower and health and luck. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TRY SO HARD. Its for yourself you are doing it........... so all the very best from the bottom of my heart. I hope you succeed. I really doooooooooo. Fendy xxxxxxxxxx

They want to know who used your card in Bradford yesterday.:D :D

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6122 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks