hsbc bank charges refunds

initfor1stcreditforreal
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6272 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello good people. I have finally managed to create a thred. I requested for a total of all my bank charges from hsbc and they sent me my statements last September with their usually 'if we do not hear from you within 8 weeks thi compaint is closed'. I have not contacted them so far and I NOW WANT TO CLAIM MY CHARGES, HOW DO I procced. My initial letter was merely a polite request for duplicate bank statements

I'm no expert but I think you should just proceed through all of the steps listed.

Work out all your charges and interest you're claiming (using spreadsheets on here), then send the first letter asking for that amount to be refunded; then next step, next step, next step within the deadlines suggested on this website.

Ignore their letter about 8 week deadlines. Unles someone knows otherwise it's clearly just the usual first step to try and put people off claiming.

At least you've had a communication from your bank. I've had sod all from mine so far, not even an acknowledgement.

Good luck with it and follow the process outlined on here and keep to the timescales suggested.

Claim against First Direct - WON - 29th March 2007

Hello and welcome!

you have some very good advice there.

Please take some time to read as much as possible (links below in my signature) and take a few days before you start anything.

All the best with your claim!

Crusher :grin:

• 2 weeks later...