HSBC Bank

zoet15
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6165 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would have thought that HSBC would have to send everything relating to the case to DG, but DG sometimes request that you send a copy of your charges to them after you have filed with the courts. I'm beginning to wonder if HSBC actually talk to DG at all!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

I know what you mean, why would they file a defence when HSBC Bank sent me a full offer, albeit late??

I think i will send it to them so they have all the facts on the table from the beginning rather than asking me for more information later. Will also send a copy of my reply letter to HSBC stating that as letter was received after i had submitted an MCOL, it is not acceptable to me and wish to proceed with my claim as filed and then everybody is clear on the current situation.

even saying that pete - dg never acts like they have received a copy of the breakdown from the court - they always ask for one - maybe they are just sealed up in a room somewhere with no outside communication at all except one phone call a day and they let the postman in and out quickly.

• 1 month later...

... HSBC Filed a defence at the last minute back in May, i had a letter from the court advising me of this and a Notice of Transfer of Proceedings dated 22nd May and haven't heard anything else since.

Is there something i should be doing?

Also if i go to court what evidence will i need to show the judge? How likely is it to end in a court case?

Any help would be apprecaited.

Z

the local court will be in touch - they may or may not require an aq to be filed - most local courts are dispensing with it - see post one of this thread:New---after 28 Days - Maybe No Aq!!!!!!!

these cases still aren't going to court - but it may be necessary to produce the court bundle at some point - so i've written a new thread with that in mind - but don't even think of doing it until you are asked for it.

mainly now, you need to wait to hear what the local judge directs - you should hear within a couple of weeks - if you hear nothing for 2 weeks - ring the local court with your claim number and ask what the next step is.

Hi, it does take a long time for your local court to write to you, your case will have to go before the judge and he will decide which way he wants to play it and then you will get a letter. They are really busy at the mo. and it can take about a month before you hear anything. On the plus side thay are usually pretty helpful and wouldn't mind if you phoned up and asked nicely if they wouldn't mind telling you an update on your case and if/when it was going before the judge.

Don't worry too much about what you need to take to court yet, it probably won't get that far, and this site has all the info. about what you need. Its called a basic court bundle and Lateralus has just done a brilliant post called court bundles for dummies with everything you need to know in it.

I would ring the local court and ask if they wouldn't mind updating you and also you could do a nudge letter to DG the HSBC solicitors with an updated spreadsheet of charges.And just read as much as you can on this site,:)

Hope this helps a bit.

Ok thank you, I have just read a thread about this and i will do lots of reading in the meantime, it would have been 3 weeks tomorrow since it has been transfered, so will give they a call in the morning to see whats happening as due to go away soon and don't want to miss anything important.

Z

It tool from the 12th April to the 9th may for my local court to send anything to me. If you haven't heard anything after a week or so, give your local court a ring and ask them what is happening. also ask if an AQ is to be done and if not will the AQ fee still be payable. As for DG, send a nudge letter every 10-14 days or so together with a copy of your schedule of charges. If you are claiming the daily interest aswell just add a note to the bottom of your schedule telling them how many days has passed since you have filed your claim, your daily interest rate and the daily interest accrued to date.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D