New 2 site - a couple of questions

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6276 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Found this site today and am so thrilled i came across it! I have a couple of questions i hope someone can help me with.

Firstly I have 3 bank accounts with Halifax that I want to claim from, do I need to do each account individually?

Also where do I send the subject access request letter? I didnt understand the data protection letter thingy attached!! I used to work for Halifax so don't want to send letters to my branch as I would prefer my ex-colleagues not to read about my personal finances as I am still in contact with many of them and work close by!! Can I just send them to the Trinity adress? Or can I just ring up and request the statements?

Thanks in advance

Sam

Hi slw,

First of all yes trinity address is the one to use.

When you send your S.A.R at the top of the page where it says account number, put all 3. You only have to pay the 1 fee.

When you get your statements back you will need to decide then wether to do them together or seperate. But if it is a credit card that will have to be done seperate.

If you get stuck along the way, just shout and some one will be able to help. ;)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hi

Firstly read plenty of threads an get some ideas from other board posters.

You can send a SAR for all three accounts with one payment and Trinity Road would be a good place to send it to.

You could ring up to request your statements but this is different from asking for the SAR requirements. If you ask for statements then these could be charged at a higher rate than a SAR request. Have a look at the SAR template letter. Statements are offered as an acceptable alternative to the information that you are actually requesting.

If you were to send to Trinity then your pals shouldn't find out about your financial position.

If this helps please click my scales.

Regards