Faulty Nintendo DS bought from Argos - HELP PLEASE

jays
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6294 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Nintendo are one of a few companys that explicitly say "Not guarenteed 16 day turnaround". However the argos store should send it off from the store at no cost to you, and ideally offer you a repair or replacement.

With the discontinued DS' a silver DS may be sent out from nintendo as a replacement.

I am in the south (again feel free to pm area), but as it is over a month it is more then likely it will be a repair as a replacement isn't possible.

I would sudgest complaining about the store over being misled, the item does go off to nintendo, and the timescale for 28 days is correct. Its out of our hands unfortunatly.

The other alternative however is upto discression (though if you show how much you have been mucked around there is the chance), that it could get replaced for one of the DS lites, depending on the price difference (I.e may have to pay the small difference if there is one)

• Haha 1

Ex-Retail Manager who is happy to offer helpful advise in many consumer problems based on my retail experience. Any advise I do offer is my opinion and how I understand the law.