pinkduchess v HSBC

pinkduchess
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5105 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

what a shame pd............ hoep tio gets sorted soon....... I asked for draft dirs at the begining of the week. but hey have been returned. as theya re snowed under... andit sonyl 5 weeks till DG have to submit thier stuff to the court anyway...........

you are almost there............I think we should take a leaf out of freaky's book:p

rockin all over the world

(((((pd)))))..............I started same palce as you pd and used the same initial paperwork from MSE ( didnt knwow about this wonderful place)...I', wondering if it's possible that the courts are just so backed up and are struggeling for court time for our cases that this is way of slowing them down.........

oh freaky what's this I see

Its funny that if you had followed the advice that you give others then the court would ahve had all this info!:p

surely not a tying error???:p

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww PD, well that means you adn I are still in the smae boat.....lol. ahte to ask but what did douglas use? adn would it be of any help?. you have copie sof my letter and manics dont you?. mind you i doubt you will need them . you are way ahead of me .........lol

would you liek to borrow a hat?

• 2 weeks later...