hatter v Natwest - Long

hatter
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6181 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

thanks hatter

look forward to hearing when u win

good luck

scott

Well I just got a letter from the Courts confirming that the claim will go via small claims track and that the judge wants a preliminary hearing at the beginning of June.

I guess if you or anyone has any tips for the preliminary hearing, i'm all ears.

Thanks

H

Hi Hatter

follow michaels link all the info is there ,read it, understand it .

you will probably get paid out b4 the hearing hatter BUT you must prepare as if u r going to the hearing.......

Dont cut any corners youre on the home straight

let us know when u win

Scott

• 4 weeks later...

Bank are really turning up the pressure. Have formally requested repayment of overdraft and offered to turn it into a loan with a 16.9%apr interest rate. They're getting very, very aggressive.

Now I see from yesterday a judge has ruled on the side of the bank saying their charges are perfectly legal. Is this the beginning of the end? Is the system going to hammer down us pesky little people so we know our place?

• 3 weeks later...

Its my court case next Tuesday (5th) or at least the preliminary hearing. This in the light of now two cases that have gone in the favour of the banks.

Almost to underline the bank's aggressiveness, I got a letter this morning re-iterating their stance on their charges and that they are "fair and transparent". It's pretty depressing and a reminder of what looms next week ...... but wait....... what's this that has fluttered out from between the sheets of paper.... ? A cheque for £4000 and some pocket change.

Well i'll be ......

I'm assuming we have another winner then??!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Another fine win for the CAGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the cash - best wishes, hedgey xxxx :D :D :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw Im so chuffed for you. Its a lovely feeling isnt it. And its not really even the money that made me happy, although its is nice I wont dispute, but its the fact, we took them on, we dared to go up against them when we never knew we could, and we actually held our nerve right down the line, and won.......

I share the feeling with you. Im still on cloud nine from mind yesterday too. So I do know exactly how youre feeling. Im so proud of you. Well done. Another one to us, and another one less for them. Lol Lol

Sincerest congratulations............... well done my friend. Fendy xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks you lot - for the encouragement and helping me over some sticky hurdles. Looking back it went pretty smoothly and pretty much as you said though I have to admit I was getting a wee bit nervous about going to court.

Thanks Scott for taking a personal interest. You said we'd get to this point.

I'd like to donate a few quid to the CAG to help them to keep on going with the encouragement and assistance. You're a decent bunch... don't ever sell out! A paypal address or destination for a cheque would be useful so if someone could give me some details that would be good.

Good luck to all those with pending cases and hurry it up before the banks find some Minister or [problem] to help them to weasel out of it all - you know they will eventually.