has anyone actually won against Lloyds yet?

hilla
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6533 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A few of us are near going to Court against LLoyds but can someone encourage us by saying they have acyually received a cheque or money refunded into their account. Loyds seem to be on the ball as banks go and seem a harder nut to crack than others.

Sorry if I'm being negative but I need to know before I return my questionnaire and incur extra charges.

As you say hilla, it does appear that Lloyds are a tough nut to crack. However, I think this is mainly due to their habit of putting people off, mis-directing people towards the Financial Ombudsman Bureau, and delaying as long as physically possible before paying out.

As nicsussex says, it's only a matter of time until they top the survey results. There are currently tonnes of actions in process against them - give it a month and I'm confident that these will be resolved successfully, with a lot more Lloyds TSB vs xxxx in the litigation concluded section.

reload vs Lloyds - £2703.11 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload vs Lloyds Round 2 - Prelim sent 27/03/07. £435 owed.

reload vs Capital One - £456.57 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload's mum vs Barclays - £745 owed. £375 partial settlement reached 17/10/06.

Lloyds Bank - The Template Response Letters!

Advice & opinions of reload are offered informally, without prejudice and without liability. Please use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

Having read the Lloyds threads for some time I am pretty sure that there have been quite a few who have got their money back.

I think the problem is that they are insisting on a confidentiallity clause as part of the settlement. This means that people who get their charges back are keeping quiet about it.

Lloyds do seem to be more awkward than most, using a variety of tactics to put peope off claiming. Personally that just makes me more determined to get MY money back.

Thanks for all your encouragement. I will return the questionnaire and let you know how I get on. Where can I get help to complete the questionnaire-I'm sure somewhere on this site but not quite sure where.

• 1 month later...
A few of us are near going to Court against LLoyds but can someone encourage us by saying they have acyually received a cheque or money refunded into their account. Loyds seem to be on the ball as banks go and seem a harder nut to crack than others.

Sorry if I'm being negative but I need to know before I return my questionnaire and incur extra charges.

In answer to my question- yes We have case settled on 28th June and payment into my son's account on that day. A bit of a saga but worth it especially to those of you that have a lot of money at stake. Just keep answering all the letters on time and you will get there in the end.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 10 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6533 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks