HFO services and Cabot finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4618 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no you can, people dont generaly have reigions like that...just type in folks names, or groups etc and it will bring them up! well i had a search for hfo employees, however nothing came up unfortunatly! damm!!

ive had the silly phone calls,but they have not been in contact since the CCA that was on the 27 nov,ive also heard from the Information Commissioners Office YESTERDAY...they want all details regarding MS who have not fully complied with the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) request and also they have not replied to the CCA so they are both in breach after xmas and on 1 jan 08 they are then upto their necks in it,i have also reported HFO to the HMCE concerning the company they name HFO CAPITAL LIMITED as it is not a limited co (unless they have only just registered),so i suspect a possible case for moneylaundering needs to be investigated

but they are a very unsavoury dca peeps and it is only right to give them as much as i get,,they thought it was a joke phoning several times a day

see who is laughing in the near future lol

patrickq1

Think you might find all the relevant authorities may have been tipped the wink;-)

Under section 42 of the Supreme Court Act 1981 and section 33 of the Employment Tribunals Act 1996, the Attorney General may apply for an order against a person who has litigated "habitually and persistently and without any reasonable ground". The precise number of proceedings required to meet the test is not specified in the legislation, but normal cases involve at least five or six vexatious actions. The court will take into account all the surrounding circumstances including the general character of the litigation, the degree of hardship suffered by defendants and the likelihood of the conduct continuing if an order is not obtained.

Hi All....

Ive been a member of the HFO services club for about a month maybe six weeks or so.....

had the card and called them before checking...:( got the "packet".......no calls though :) they picked the wrong person.

Sent them a "all coms in writing or else" and a "put up or shut up" letter ages ago......and havent had a reply yet....I feel all lonely and neglected :(

rgds to all

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

Under section 42 of the Supreme Court Act 1981 and section 33 of the Employment Tribunals Act 1996, the Attorney General may apply for an order against a person who has litigated "habitually and persistently and without any reasonable ground". The precise number of proceedings required to meet the test is not specified in the legislation, but normal cases involve at least five or six vexatious actions. The court will take into account all the surrounding circumstances including the general character of the litigation, the degree of hardship suffered by defendants and the likelihood of the conduct continuing if an order is not obtained.

Hi Patrick,

I thought the AG could only go for a 'vexatous litigant' in the High Court. The county courts have their own powers under the Civil Proceure Rules. There appear to be 3 types of banning order in county court proceedings, the first relates to a particular county court. We know HFO seem to prefer Wandsworth County Court rather than the bulk centre at Northampton. I think a recent post suggested HFO had moved on to Croydon County Court. Could that because Wandsworth had issued a local order against them? Does any know if any complaints have been lodged against HFO?

Could the mods start a sub forum just for HFO so we can tell have much havoc they are creating and then take action against them?

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

i already have a complaint lodged against HFO and know they are now under investigation by TS AND ICO ,but i have also asked that MORGAN STANLEY be included as aiding and abetting HFO since i had informed MS about HFO and their practices they ignored this advice and seemed happy with HFO

patrickq1

I have the same problem with Barclaycard. I have advised them at the highest level about the unscrupulous business practices of HFO and they don't seem to care. Makes me wonder whether the debt has actually been sold as we dont have any documentary evidence, if you see where I'm coming from. Or have they just made me paranoid!!

It should come as no surprise that Barclaycard give the impression that they don't care about HFO's antics. If they acknowledged that they were not acting correctly they would be admitting that they were jointly responsible, since the OFT Guidance is quite clear that original creditors have thrid-party responsibility for the actions of DCAs used by them.

Patrick I recently went bankrupt but I really wanted to see HFO Services go down more than anything. I am so glad you reported them and please keep us posted about what happens. I have NEVER come across a company like them or Morgan Stanley for that matter because that's what my debt was with, too. I just read an old thread from someone who had them threaten with the police!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And phoning at 11pm at night?!!!! They're vile DISGUSTING PIGS and I honestly wish you all the luck in the world with this. They terrorised me and I had great satisfaction in CHEERILY saying GOODBYE to them forever today. I hated going bankrupt but that by far was the best bit.

GOOD LUCK - everyone is behind you! x

Get a life - you only get ONE!

http://www.nationaldebtline.co.uk/

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/

http://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/

http://www.cccs.co.uk/

BSC No 60

12.12.2007 - 9.54am

**Discharged Friday 12th December 2008**

Hi gem88

Like you I am awaiting some kind of response from HFO. They have filed it with the court, I have sent in my defence and we have both completed the allocation questionnaire for the court. They applied to have four weeks to try and sort it out of court 6/12/06 but to date I have heard nothing from them. I now have no idea what is happening. I was presuming that as the case had been filed, I would have my day in Court and I am still waiting. I have made the court aware that they have no evidence and they are in breach of all the rules. Does anyone know what I should do now.

Thanks

hi onecall,

well im no legal expert however, if they have no evidence(have you requested a cca??) then they cannot enforce the debt on you and you have legal obligation to pay it, as the have no proof that it is yours.

HFO seem to have gone very quite, im wondering if they are maybe being investigated due to so many complaints?

anyone help??

yes they have gone quiet i have not heard anything cept to say they are under investigation ,perhaps customs and excise are also looking for using a ficticious name AS IT WOULD BE PART OF THE MONEY LAUNDERING ACT AND DOES REQUIRE THE GOVERMENT DEPT TO ACT AND INVESTIGATE AND SINCE I PUT FORWARD TO THEM ABOUT HFO i have not heard much since i have also sent a letter to MORGAN STANLEY and i am laying the blame on them since they refused to take no action with regards to HFO so all the harrassment i did have i am claiming damages from MORGAN STANLEY SO I AWAIT FURTHER INFO

PATRICKQ1