Domflanuk vs RBOS

domflanuk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6264 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Prelim sent 14th Feb

Will follow up on 1st March with LBA

Claimed charges only - not interest on overdraft

They owe me £230, not much i know but still its better off in my pocket than theirs ;)

Will update when i hear back!

Exactly its your cash. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Still no reply from prelim letter, i read on the CAG newsletter that RBS are paying most cases before court stage to save legal fees, hope thats true, LBA date is in 3 days!

Since sending my claim i have been charged £38 on an account for going £1.78 unauthorised overdraft! How they can claim that is fair i just dont know!? I can feel another claim coming on soon!

You can add the charges upto filing the claim, once you file the claim you will need to submit a N244 to amend the claim at a cost of £35 which you can not reclaim. So I suggest if you do have any charges after filing your claim you issue a second claim on completion of your first claim.

• Haha 1

I am sending LBA today, i have amended my schedule to include the new charge and amended my letter as necessary, is there any particular person i should address to or just customer relations dept???

Doesn't really matter, just CR dept. It'll get to the right place. The mailroom will probably have a conveyor belt running to the right department by now lmao!!!!

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!

Tommy. Well he's the main guy, yes you can send it to him. Makes no difference really. It probably won't be looked at by him directly anyway. I don't know. It's not really a big issue tbh.

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!

The address i originally sent prelim letter to was

RBS PLC

Cust Relations

Freepost PO BOX 1727

Edinburgh

EH12 9JN

However the address in the contact details section shows

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC

36 ST ANDREW SQUARE

EDINBURGH

EH2 2YB

Which address have people found to be responsive?

I think the registered address is the one you use when filing your claim. All of my letters went to the Customer Relations address.

• Haha 1

Hi Domflanuk

I sent off my prem letter to them on 21st Feb and i too recieved settlement offer this morning for full amount, mine was only £304 so it looks like they are paying these out in double quick time at the moment!

Matt

19/02: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent to A & L

20/02 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent to HBoS

20/02 SAR sent to Capital One

21/02 Prem letter sent to RBS for £304