essexbird v halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6309 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

sat 10th feb. have just typed out my letter requesting 6 yrs worth of bank statements.

i have a card cash account with only 2 direct debits. each for a fiver, they charged my £39 for each one returned even if it was 12 hrs before my money cleared. they wouldn't upgrade my account so i could have a £20 overdraft to stop the charges. the reason they gave....i had to be bank charge free for 6 months!! about as useful as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest...

i found everything i needed here on the site and i will definitely be making a donation once i reclaim my charges. after all without your help i wouldn't be getting anything so its only fair. i will of course be making regular updates to this thread..:| wish me luck..hopefully they will stop taking mega chunks out of my benefits each week.

V Halifax bank charges...in progress:-| and causing a headache:-?

Barclaycard out of date debt...HISTORY!!!!:-D

4 x CCA requests = 4 squashed debts:D

Welcome to the fight essexgirl...:D just ask if you need help, there are so many lovely helpful people on this site..

You are more than welcome to come and have a look at my thread anytime, I have already sent off my Prelim letter and next week due to send out the LBA..

Stick to your timetables and you will be great :rolleyes:

AtMoSpHeRiC

26/01/2007 = Requested 6 Years Bank Statements.

02/02/2007 = Received statements, charges £1,684.

02/02/2007 = Sent Prelim Letter recorded delivery!

:D