Cityguy V HSBC

Cityguy23
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6077 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so i spoke to the court today and as everyone probably knows all cases that were due to be heard on 14th August are stayed until the high court test case.

So whats the next move, do i just sit back and wait or is there something i can do, ive read that i could ask for the stay to be lifted? but how do i do this? and is it really worth it? I mean whats the chances of the judge lifting it?

Cityguy

Please look at Removal of Stay details. I am not flash enough to give you a proper link but there are lots of references to it on these pages. I am in the same boat and I will probably ask the court to look at my case again and apply to have the stay lifted on the grounds of abuse of process. Hope this helps. You can view my link at thunderbird v hsbc which has all the details for removal of stay etc that other kind people have sent to me. Good luck.

when filling in your requst to have the stay set asdie plesae tick the hearing box in section 1.........

this mean that you get to be in front of the judge but also DG have to attend or send someone......

600 stays. 600 requests for removal = 600 hearings:p

rockin all over the world

The Clerk to the Master of the Rolls

The Master of the Rolls' Private Office

Room E214

The Royal Courts of Justice

The Strand

WC2A 2LL

and you need that to send your comp to the master of rolls about the blanket stay.. which is clearly against his orders......

"Following a request from the OFT and the banks to put a stay on all Bank Charges cases (i.e. to halt them until the test case is finished); the Master of the Rolls decided not to issue an order staying all outstanding cases.

Instead he asked the Deputy Head of Civil Justice to write to all Designated Civil Judges, (which he has done) inviting them to consider staying outstanding claims on a case by case basis as appropriate.

Designated Civil Judges are the senior circuit judge responsible for a group of courts. (S)he may agree arrangements with the district judges sitting at each individual court. Therefore whether as case is stayed or not is a matter for the Judge in the individual case."

If/When I get a stay, I'll just send my form to the court. Sending this info to DG aswell, may give them a head start in looking for holes in your stay removal request - Maybe just send them a letter informing them you will be putting in an application to get the stay removed and you are confident the judge will see in your favor, etc.

Kev.

i phned the court and was informed by phone that my case is stayed.

It says on the n244 form that you have to notify the defendant, im not sure if you have to send them your N244 form aswell or just let them no that you will be filling the application to remove the stay?

could someone please clarify

ok quick update.

Ive sent in my application to have the stay removed to the courts

and ive also sent a letter to DG informing them that ive dont this.

So i guess i just wait to see what the court says

Cityguy

• 1 month later...