any more opinions on this?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6240 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OKAY!

Ive gone through my statements for 6 years and it ended up quite scary at time ( and annoying ). Put everything down on a spreadsheet but need assurance and confirmation about a few things before I send it ( so that I do understand what I am doing is correct ). Is there anyone I can actually talk to about the spreadsheet?

Believe me, I have read FAQ's a few times but I still need a couple of things answered before i feel comfortable sending. ANYONE OUT THERE?

why can't you post it here?

I can help?

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just for interest to anybody, I didnt here from Ms Watt after sending my request for payment even though i gave a few extra days so LBA letter went off today recorded delivery. So now sit and wait. Also sending off for Pearls small claims booklet to help in next stage.

The force is with me.

Eh? You sure Sandy is a bloke? Someone on here said they spoke to HER?

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!

mm okay...I can find about a dozen threads where the reference is masculine, so I must have picked up that nugget in there somewhere....

Apologies to the OP, and also to the delectable Ms Watt (I do like scottish girls :) ) if it will help my settlement along. Maybe she looks like that 'Ruth' that used to be in Eastenders. yummy. :p

If it doesn't speed my cheque to my doorstep, she's prolly more like Rab Nesbit's missus :D

This will teach hir to come sneaking round our forums, huh? hehe

• Haha 1

More like Mo I'd imagine....

Hello,

Now in a quandary here.

One week after LBA letter sent I have now received the 'blah de blah' letter from RBS. But as a goodwill gesture they are offering me £4,xxx.xx to be paid into my account. This is just £350 short of what I asked for! As I am unemployed at the moment this is a godsend ( or should I say a CAG send ). Tell all the people that you see that if I can do it, anyone can. I have at least half a dozen friends who were sitting waiting to see the outcome of my claim, to scared to take up the challenge themselves. I think this will change now. Of course the bank still has to actually put it into my account. One thing that is annoying though is that the bank responses come without a date actually on their letters. Is this more incompetence for something so important!

Superb news beardy. Well done.