Kerry vs Simply Be!

kerry1983
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A year and a half ago, I quit my 9 to 5 to live the dream and become a poor student.

Being naive, I thought I would be able to pay off my debt with student loans andpart time jobs.

I had £500 limit on simply be online catalogue, and it got hammered quite a bit. When I realised that I couldn't afford the repayments, I phoned to discuss a payment plan or such like.

I was told that this wasn't acceptable etc etc....

then I read about the CCA and sent off my £1 postal order with the CCA letter.

I got a phonecall 4 days letter, offering me repayment plan on £1 a week, as long I agreed to £75 admin fee to be added, tempted as I was I said I'll wait for the copy of my CCA and I wouldn't pay £75 admin fee, the woman then offered to reduce and then waive the admin fee and on both occasions I said I'd rather wait for my CCA copy.

Now, I know they cashed in my £1 postal order, I got the demand for the rest of the minimum payment through, so what do I do now? They've had their 12 days, they've cashed the postal order.... where do I stand?

I already have a horrific credit rating, and as bad as it sounds, I'm pleased......it means I can't get into more debt until I'm at least 30!!

Should I send them a letter saying they are now breach of the relevant act?

I'm scared they'll send someone round and I hate confrontations!