dpccrc6 v Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6353 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

New to this so any help and advise would be most appriciated!!!!

Have already submitted my Prem Letter, received a letter back from them stating they were sending my letter to the customer relations dept and that someone would be in touch within 4 weeks....(1st mistake allowing them to call the shots). There 4 weeks are up today and have not received anything, I have just posted a LBA today and will only give them the 14 day's specified.

I assume I just sit and wait for their next move?

Pat icon14.gif

Hiya

Yes you just sit back & wait to see what their next move is, a few members are not getting any replies, so dont worry to much, You could get a reply to your LBA with an offer, who knows what they will do, If you do get an offer, update your post as you could need the OHH I Dont Want That Letter(Template) lol

Then you go on to your next part of your claim...

Good Luck (Not that you will need it)

Angi x

Good Luck with Your Claim

Angi x

:) If I have been of any help, please click the Scales of 'Justice' in the botton left corner. ;) Thanks

Thanks Angi

I will keep this site updated with my progress, & will definately be going all the way as I have nothing to loose!!! I've already got the next templated letter lined up.

Pat