Getting back in the black!!!

purplefairy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone

I am just about to send off my prelim letter to Lloyds TSB (very excited!). Hopefully if all goes well then i can start getting this and other accounts back to normal. Isn't it amazing that when you start totting up how much they owe you, you can actually start to see figures that will get you out of debt!!!

I'll let you know how it goes.

Good luck everyone!!!!!!;)

We won't be completely out of debt but it's really going to help out. The best thing though is we'll be able to completely rid ourselves of Lloyds at the end.

Good luck with your claim. Lucid :)

Mindzai & Lucid vs Lloyds TSB

*Won unconditionally with contractual interest (29.85% compounded)

Lucid's Account - £749.62 * Joint Account - £2019.64 * Mindzai's Account - £595.65

*All settled in full - 6/2/07

*Hearings - 7/2/07

*Prelims sent - 9/8/06

_______

GOT A COURT DATE? A guide to the later stages

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Rid yourself of Lloyds....ahhh the day!

I was a student with Lloyds years ago and they treated me like **** (nothing new), then moved to Scotland and joined TSB and they treated me well, then they merged.....this bank haunts me at night!!

• 3 weeks later...

Sent my prelim letter to Lloyds saying i would very much like my £860 back please!! The day the 14 days were up, i got a lovely letter back from them saying how sorry they are to hear that i am unhappy with their service and they will be investigating my complaints within two weeks. They also added a nice little pamphlet on 'voicing my concerns'!! Anyway i sent them the LBA letter and am now waiting for their response, although i'm not expecting one!!!

Best of luck with it. It is quite amazing as you say that once you tot it all up it comes to a lot of money. I cleared all my debts of about £6000 (now only have my mortgage) with the proceeds of bank charge claims. Oh the joy of not having those round my neck. They all related to problems 3 or 4 years ago and the silence of the telephone nowadays is golden I can assure you :)

I wish you success :)